Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 03:05 PM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
doesn't sound like a battery problem to me :o

pc or macbook? macbooks have reset commands that usually fix boot up problems

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
MY TWO-MONTH OLD LAPTOP DOESN'T TURN ON ANYMORE. In fact when I plug it in the little plug-in light comes on, but when I press the power button the light goes off until I unplug it and plug it in again. AND IT DOESN'T TURN ON AT ALL UNPLUGGED.

ANGST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Sounds like the battery is completely dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
So remove the battery, plug in & see if it boots?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Aww! Thank you, ELX.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 05:36 PM       
happened to my lappy once, try booting it without the battery. if the battery is removable. ie plugged in

yeah what pubsy said
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 05:51 PM       
in action, how like an angel? In apprehension, how like a god?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
:/

I need you to tell me whether you are quoting Hair or Shakespeare, so that I may appreciate what you have said accordingly.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 06:23 PM       
I only know Hamlet. I seen that shit like a thousand times.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 06:25 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 06:32 PM       
oh for fuck's sake
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
So remove the battery, plug in & see if it boots?
NO SALE

It's an HP Pavilion dv5t. The little light comes on when I plug it in whether the battery is out or not, and turns off when I press the power button. Computer never starts up. It never even turns on. I h8 computers

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 07:54 PM       
Is not going to bed and sleeping on the couch a good way to sulk at the man?

He told me to come to bed after he was asleep because my insomnia disturbed his sleep.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 09:37 PM       
He sounds pretty understanding and tolerant.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 09:45 PM       
Yes it's a good way to sulk at him. They actually care if you're in bed or not. You're getting your message across, so keep it up until he asks what's really wrong!
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 11:43 PM       
no, take your bed back and kick his ass to the couch! why should you have to be uncozy in the freezing winter? he's the one being a jerk

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 11:51 PM       
because being passive aggressive works better than being a bitch. There's more guilt associated with it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 11:56 PM       
Yeah, that would kill me.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 11:58 PM       
See?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 12:12 AM       
I'd go sleep on the couch if I needed it that bad.

But I just need 3-4 hours of listless sleep to make it through the day without killing myself.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 12:36 AM       
Sounds like Shrub needs a man with more stamina. Sam would boff ya to sleep every night.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 03:05 AM       
SHRUB YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR ME.

I WOULD HAVE MADE IT ALL RIGHT BABY.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 07:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Is not going to bed and sleeping on the couch a good way to sulk at the man?

He told me to come to bed after he was asleep because my insomnia disturbed his sleep.
You could try telling him why you think that's a bad idea. That way you can sort it out in a logical way, without spending a night on the couch thinking up ways that it's his fault.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:49 AM       
Yeah, but he gets the 'I have to get up for work at 6, and you don't actually have to get up at all because you are currently a bum' card.

Which is ironic, because my insomnia is caused by my utter failings in finding placements.

I wouldn't have minded so much if his evening routine didn't involve him falling asleep in front of facebook for 2 hours.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:53 AM       
passive aggressive mixed with logic as soon as confronted is a nearly unbeatable combination.

I don't do this anymore, but i really used to be a bitch. The last person that got handled like this was chojin :< Sorry bro :<
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Yeah, but he gets the 'I have to get up for work at 6, and you don't actually have to get up at all because you are currently a bum' card.

Which is ironic, because my insomnia is caused by my utter failings in finding placements.

I wouldn't have minded so much if his evening routine didn't involve him falling asleep in front of facebook for 2 hours.
Well, it sounds like he's winning this argument. Does he understand that you don't want to distress him BUT it's not very nice to be told to stay away form bed? As crazy as this may seem, sometimes actually discussing your genuine feelings with your partner is a good idea.

Why are women so unkind?