Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:28 PM       
HAHA ALMOST DONE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:36 PM       
Page four and it isn't out?

LOCK THIS THREAD, AND ALL YOU NERDS GO OUT AND KISS A GIRL, DAMN YOU'RE A BUNCH OF LOSERS
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:16 PM       
I say we just stage a mass 4chan style protest and make them release the god damn thing right now
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:26 PM       
haha it's never coming out
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 12:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I say we just stage a mass 4chan style protest and make them release the god damn thing right now
Because anonymous make a difference!

j/k fuck them
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 12:11 AM       
So, apparently, all that remains is the testing. They say this will take like four fucking weeks.

That was very funny. Well done.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 12:22 AM       
GOD JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING THING FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 09:33 AM       
I'm looking forward to "Did some more testing today... Nothing to report. On to the next arbitrary device."

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 05:22 PM       
I bought a Wii today so naturally my first question is HOW THE FUCK DO I EMULATE THIS ON IT
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 10:48 PM       
They'll finish it, but wait for Christmas to post it.

Why? Because they want to save it as a Christmas gift. This shit need to be juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 09:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I bought a Wii today so naturally my first question is HOW THE FUCK DO I EMULATE THIS ON IT
Where's btc when you need him

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 03:38 PM       
HI GUYS I'M HERE

emu, i'll PM you in a minute or two with what to do :D
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 05:11 PM       
thx btc

I'm not gonna try it yet, I just got the thing yesterday and I wanna play with it a little before I start messing with it in such a manner
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
Is it out yet

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 09:46 PM       
if you guys want me to post the little walkthrough i sent to emu i can, i just don't know if i'll get banned or not
rockfuckcunt
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
per Pub Lover's request, sort of:

Quote:

KK THIS IS REALLY LONG AND YOU NEED AN SD CARD AND A COPY OF TWILIGHT PRINCESS

(these are probably in an ass-backwards order too, sorry )

1. backup your twilight princess saves (if you have any and want them). go to the wii menu options > data management > save data > wii, and copy your saves to your SD card. then bring the SD card to your computer and drags the files off and save them (private/wii/title or something like that).

2. download the twilight hack. http://hbc.hackmii.com/dist/twilight...v0.1-beta1.zip

3. download the homebrew channel. http://hbc.hackmii.com/dist/the_home...-beta_8.tar.gz

4. put the files from both of those links on the root of your SD card (private folder, wiiload folder, and boot.elf)

5. in private > wii > title, there are i think 5 folders for different versions of twilight princess. look at the bottom of your twilight princess disc on the inner ring. there is some text like RVL-RZDP-0A-0 JPN (it probably shouldn't say that though because that's japanese ). http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Twilight_Hack, under Usage / Installation has a little table that tells you which folder/files to keep depending on what the bottom of the disc says. (everything i'm telling you is based off of this page, so just refer there if i confuse you)

6. delete your twilight princess saves. wii menu options > data management > save data > wii, click the save file and erase it.

7. copy the save data from your sd card. wii menu options > data management > save data > sd card. click the twilight princess save file and copy it to your wii.

8. insert the twilight princess disc, load it up, and there should be a save game there that has everything (all hearts, etc.) load that, then go up to your man in front of you and talk to him (press A, run to him with the nunchuck joystick).

9. your screen will turn black with white text, and it should prompt you to hit A (gamecube controller) or hit the reset button. hit the reset button and it will start installing the homebrew channel to your wii (i GUESS there's like a one in a bajillion chance it will brick your wii, but i don't think anyone has actually reported any bricking). then when it's done hit the reset button again and the wii will reboot.

10. now there should be a channel on your wii, the homebrew channel. now, what you can basically do is drag and drop apps into an "apps" folder on your SD card and the homebrew channel will read them and do whatever.

ALRIGHT YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR I HOPE, NOW TO GET THE VISUAL BOY ADVANCE EMULATOR

11. pop out the SD card (after exiting the homebrew channel, if you even entered it) and put it back in your computer. download the visual boy advance emulator for wii here http://vba-wii.googlecode.com/files/...GX%201.0.1.zip and put the folder in the apps folder on the root of your SD card (if the apps folder doesn't already exist on your SD card, just make one). also, put the vbagx folder on the root of your SD card. you shouldn't need the "executables" folder.

12. download the rom (YOU'LL HAVE TO TRY ANOTHER ROM BECAUSE MOTHER3 ISN'T DONE YET ) and put it in the vbagx folder under "roms". put the SD in your wii, open the homebrew channel on your wii, and there should be an app there for visual boy advance. i haven't used it in awhile so i don't remember what the menu is like, but i know it supports wiimote (using B and A as shoulder buttons or something weird), wiimote+nunchuck (never used), classic controller (connect it after the emulator loads, it's perfect :D), or a gamecube controller.

13. navigate the menu to find the rom, load it up, and it should work fine. so basically, you don't need twilight princess anymore (and if you ever want to boot anymore DOL/ELF files, you can just use the homebrew channel), but if you want to use emulators and shit like that you have to have your SD card inserted and you run everything off there. there are custom wii channels for emulators but i'm not sure how well they work. i run nes, snes, gba, genesis, and i turbo graifc-16 emulators from the homebrew channel / sd card just fine, the only thing i'm not sure about is the save files for the emulator (you'll have to test it out).

HAVE FUN AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK I'M REALLY SORRY I TRIED. no just PM me and we'll try to figure it out, or google it, or check out these wiibrew.org entries for all the shit

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Twilight_Hack

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Channel

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_app...al_Boy_Advance
i fixed the link to the GBA emulator btw

OH, JUST TO MAKE THIS EVEN MORE NOT BAN-WORTHY:

REMEMBER GUYS, YOU CAN ONLY PLAY BACK UPS OF GAMES YOU ACTUALLY OWN ;D
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:55 AM       
I thought this already came out.
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 04:21 PM       
no
rockfuckcunt
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:18 PM       
you try it yet emu?
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
No, I don't have a copy of Twilight Princess yet and I don't know anybody who does. Low on fundz til next week.
rockfuckcunt
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 03:09 PM       
just rent it ;D

although it is quite a good game, so nvm
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
Well there's not really anything I want to emulate til Mother 3, so I'm not that concerned.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 08:33 PM       
[17:25] SAM: "What if Nintendo announces an official English release of MOTHER 3?

As we’ve mentioned throughout the history of the project, our team has agreed that this translation project will come to a full stop if/when we hear that Nintendo has chosen to pursue an official translation of the game. Our only goal is to get MOTHER 3 in the hands of the fans."
[17:25] SAM: AT TOKYO GAME SHOW
[17:25] SAM: THEY ANNOUNCE MOTHER 3
[17:26] SAM: that would be so fucking hilarious
[17:26] ZOMBOID: no it wouldn't
[17:26] SAM: IT WOULD
[17:26] ZOMBOID: I wanna play this fucking thing already
[17:26] SAM: I'd fucking die from laughing
[17:26] ZOMBOID: I've been waiting for it for a long time
[17:26] ZOMBOID: FUCK YOU
[17:26] ZOMBOID: ANTI EARTHBOUND SWINE
[17:26] SAM: I am not anti-earthbound
[17:26] ZOMBOID: YEAH LIKE FUCK YOU AREN'T
[17:26] SAM: I am just saying it would be AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS
[17:26] SAM: FUCK YOU I LOVE EARTHBOUND
[17:27] ZOMBOID: YOU AIN'T NO FAN
[17:28] SAM: I AM
[17:28] SAM: I JUST APPRECIATE THINGS THAT ARE HILARIOUS
[17:30] SAM: IT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE "FUCK YOU"
[17:30] SAM: like Nintendo is planning it
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 02:43 PM       
2 days, 4 hours ago by Mato

Quote:
Testing will probably end in the next day or two.
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Quote:
If all goes well, there’ll be two updates left, one when everything is done and one with the patch for download.
So they'll make a post saying "it's done guys, isn't that great?", and that'll be it? Then we need to wait till God-knows-when for a separate update? Just post it all, dingbat

Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
This shit is breaking my balls. I'm so stoked that I tried playing the Japanese ROM without much success.