Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:46 PM       
Fucking hell, do you work for a major chain or a "health food" grocery. I've worked for both and it sounds like you work for either Trader Joe's or Whole Foods. I worked for WinCo (Eureka, Fresno) and New Leaf (Santa Cruz).

You don't have to answer because I WILL FIND YOU, but dude, it sounds like you work for yuppies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:47 PM       
I almost missed the Brak. :O
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:29 PM       
yuppies? dude, the other produce clerk spits tobacco in the trash can all day and tells me about how much he likes frog gigging.

i work for lowes foods, which has several stores in central north carolina and like... five in southwestern virginia. it's a small shitty chain that charges way too much and - like all north carolina businesses - is strongly anti-union.

previously i worked for food lion/delhaize and safeway.

this is where i live:
http://www.wxii12.com/video/30200508/detail.html
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:34 PM       
also my store is just outside of a small town that is dry... which is fucking weird.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:47 AM       
Oh man, I remember when food lion got busted for remarking expired foster farm chicken as fresh food lion brand.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:54 AM       
Happy Birthday, Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 07:25 AM       
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 08:19 AM       
birthdays? happy birthday!

tadao i remember when i was at food lion and the meat manager stole beer and drank on the job and also re-ground old beef with new beef yay food lion
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 09:14 AM       
Happy Birthday Kitsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
You're welcome :wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
birthdays? happy birthday!

tadao i remember when i was at food lion and the meat manager stole beer and drank on the job and also re-ground old beef with new beef yay food lion
Sounds like the Butcher from Diablo I.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 09:30 AM       
Fathom ~ I saw you on two and a half men last night.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:59 AM       
Thank you. It was awesome. I went on a great trip and should probably post about some of the crap I saw but I lack energy atm.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I almost missed the Brak. :O
Thank goodness for the pubmeister.

HBDK!
You may already be there.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
i work for lowes foods, which has several stores in central north carolina and like...
one is across the street from me and I steal from there almost daily
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:27 AM       
^I forgot to tell you. I was looking up the video for hardcore pawn with the shark suit and it came up with a guy wearing a shark suit stagediving at a municipal waste concert that made me crack up.
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 10:01 AM       
i steal a lot too but it's mostly fruit with bad spots or sugar snap peas and my stealing only goes as far as my belly
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 08:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Thank goodness for the pubmeister.

HBDK!
tycf
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 08:47 PM       
My neighbor is receiving sloppy drunk oral in his van with the doors wide open in his driveway. I know this because when the guy's dogs went after me as I passed, the woman raised herself from the bent-over position enough to shout at me that they ain't her dogs.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 05:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
^I forgot to tell you. I was looking up the video for hardcore pawn with the shark suit and it came up with a guy wearing a shark suit stagediving at a municipal waste concert that made me crack up.
thats the terror shark
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My neighbor is receiving sloppy drunk oral in his van with the doors wide open in his driveway. I know this because when the guy's dogs went after me as I passed, the woman raised herself from the bent-over position enough to shout at me that they ain't her dogs.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:42 PM       
Sometimes I wish that Kitsa's life was a film.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:46 PM       
i'm sure if you search for "sloppy blowjob video" you can see this @@
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Fathom ~ I saw you on two and a half men last night.
WHA HAPPENED?
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 04:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
There are 10,000 reasons to listen to Bill. And one of them involves an airhorn.
I totally got airhorned myself last week.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 04:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
WHA HAPPENED?
You sat on the coach playing videogames with the son.

This guy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:06 PM       
NOT EVEN