Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
Probably? I think you need to look at it again.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:10 AM       
I had a traumatic bunny experience when I was a kid. For some reason I was up after everyone else went to bed, and our house was in the woods. It was pitch-black out, but we had a motion-sensor floodlight that lit the backyard. I just happened to be looking out the window when the floodlight went on, and there was the most adorable little cottontail bunny sitting in the clearing, nibbling some grass.

Then, as I watched (and probably in no small part aided by the spotlight), an owl swooped down, grabbed it, and made off with it.

I cried every time I saw a bunny for about a year and a half after that.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2009, 12:33 PM       
Well I decided not to keep Mr. Bun. I figured one of my dogs would be the end of him had I taken him home. We took him to an open field close by and dug him out a small burrow and placed a chunk of a rail road tie over part of the top to give him some cover. I left him a pile of spinach and wished him luck. Ill probably go check on him the next few days and see if he is still there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 12:40 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:50 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
Komodo Dragons do have a venom gland!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090519...20090519073836
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:43 AM       

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:49 AM       

Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:53 AM       
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2009, 02:09 AM       
Jesus fucking Christ, that kind of manipulative shit always unnerves me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 12:57 AM       
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 09:26 AM       
Dude I want a baby anteater for a pet! That thing is awesome. Another thing I wouldnt mind for a pet... A Mantis Shrimp!

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Tasmanian Wolf
Tasmanian TIGER

Or as we like to call them: Thylacines
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 12:22 PM       
You win, I didn't kill enough of them to give it a name.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 01:17 PM       
I hung out with a squirrel in the parking lot of my work. The security guard always gives him nuts so he's really friendly. I'll upload the video tonight hopefully.
Mocker
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
That's one of my favorites!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 12:26 AM       
I had a pet bat for the majority of this year; I found a baby bat abandoned by the theatre fire exit while teching a play. I took it home, and kept it in health until it was kinda big, and then released it. Every now and then, it still comes back and chills on the deck railing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 12:34 AM       
You should take a few pics.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 01:01 AM       
My camera's still busted from the trip to the aquifer caves last year, but if I get it fixed, you can bet it'll be the first thing I do.
It's a Mexican Brown Bat; thousands of these fly out from under Congress Bridge every summer/spring night to go chomp mosquitoes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
Squirrel at work

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 10:27 PM       
That video is so fucking amazing. Thanks for that.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 12:00 AM       
You're welcome pal.
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 03:28 PM