Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:53 PM        I can't decide whether this is real, or fake, or what the hell is up with it.
On one hand, it's hideous.

On the other hand, it's brilliant.

But if you were a formalwear store it would behoove you to be tasteful.

But if it's fake it's a brilliant attention-grabber.

But the site was reasonable until a couple of years ago.

But they want $950 for those oil paintings.

I don't know. I just don't know. This has shown up all over the place by people who seem to be taking it seriously. Should it be?

Turn up yo speakers.

Yvette's Bridal Formal

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 10:02 PM       
What do flight simulator and the virgin mary have in common? There both DEAD.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 02:25 AM       
it's like Shaye St. John meets MS Paint
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 06:15 PM       
You should submit it to this:
http://www.uglydress.com/

Just as relevant as the dresses and the horrible cakes.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 08:53 AM       
This has been on /x/ for months now, if not a year. Apparently, it exists. Dunno what's up with the creepy site, though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:00 AM       
I've seen it around. Lots of people are making fun of it. I just don't know where they're coming from. I don't know if the person honestly thinks it's a beautiful site, or if they're trying to create the biggest eyesore on the internet to draw people in.

I looked at archived versions and it was actually a reasonable site until a couple of years ago. I don't know what happened.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 10:17 PM       
All you need to know is to stay the hell away from that store.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
It kind of resembles what things looked like back before Prodigy's dial up network had a connection to the internet. It was all raster lines and filled in areas.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 12:44 AM       
I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't been updated since then.
Banned
lcgyy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 04:38 AM       
Entourage said in court papers that he suffered a concussion, a ruptured eardrum, a burst blood vessel in his eye and a torn rotator cuff in the July 2005 scuffle with Iverson's security detail. The altercation occurred when the basketball star's entourage attempted to take over the bar's VIP section, according to court papers. No criminal charges were filed.
Piven, the Emmy-friendly star of Entourage,exited the production in December, 10 weeks early, citing health concerns related to mercury poisoning, which Entourage said he got from eating fish. In the statement, the producers noted that Entourage have requested "a wide range of relevant information" from Entourage about his "alleged illness," including "medical records and documentation of Mr. Piven's activities both during and after the run of the show." They also proposed that all information supplied be "subject to a strict confidentiality agreement."
Blige recently guest-starred on Entourage

The L Word is the intimate story about the lives and loves of a group of lesbian friends living in Los Angeles. The show has received a lot of praise for its brilliant storylines and its portrayal of the lesbian community.
The L Word is created and executive produced by Ilene Chaiken who also...
Charlie is a well-to-do bachelor with a house at the beach, a Jaguar in the front, and an easy way with women. His casual Malibu lifestyle is interrupted when his tightly wound brother Alan, who's facing a divorce, and his son Jake, come to live with him. Together, these two and a half men confront the challenges of growing up; finally. Complicating matters are the brothers'...
NCIS Spinoff Casts CSI Alumna, Two Others
The ensemble for CBS' planned NCIS spinoff continues to flesh out. Not long after it was reported that Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J are circling two lead roles, three other characters have been cast.
Louise Lombard, who played CSI'sSofia Curtis for three seasons, has landed what is considered the series' female lead: Clara, a former major in the military police turned investigator.
The Hollywood Reporter also reports that Peter Cambor (Notes from the Underbelly) will play Nate, a quick-witted operational psychologist.
Just asNCISwas born of a JAG episode, this latest offshoot will kick off as an episode of NCIS.
House md seasons 1-5 is injured in a motorcycle accident in New York and finds himself in bed next to a patient suffering from complete paralysis. As House transfers the patient to Princeton to determine what's wrong with him, Wilson tries to find out why House seasons 1-5 dvd boxset was in New York.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 08:42 AM       
Why are we getting flooded with bots lately?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 12:48 PM       
We have to stop using google keywords in our posts. I blame the economy, during my job search I've noticed shit loads more work-at-home and "data entry" schemes where people are paid to do this shit. Chances are there not even bots, thats the sad part.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
Find love date make money now wow gold brass fittings