Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:51 PM       
Did he paint with all the colors of the wind?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 08:10 PM       
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 01:35 PM       
Oh no!

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/...ues/index.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 01:43 PM       
"When I woke up this morning after watching Avatar for the first time yesterday, the world seemed ... gray. It was like my whole life, everything I've done and worked for, lost its meaning," Hill wrote on the forum. "It just seems so ... meaningless. I still don't really see any reason to keep ... doing things at all. I live in a dying world."

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:10 PM       
HEY GEGGY!

Are you completely deaf? We used to have headsets for the hard of hearing, we even had a few blind people frequent our theater, but I don't know how a 100 percent deaf person good enjoy a movie in a theater that doesn't have sign language or subtitles.
say what now?
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:14 PM       
These are the kind of people who probably grew up in Compton and have never been to Utah or Vermont.
say what now?
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
HEY GEGGY!

Are you completely deaf? We used to have headsets for the hard of hearing, we even had a few blind people frequent our theater, but I don't know how a 100 percent deaf person good enjoy a movie in a theater that doesn't have sign language or subtitles.
I watch 90 percent of my movies at home with my entertainment system. I hear well when I'm wearing my hearing aids but a lot of time I don't understand what the actors are saying. I'd just go see a movie just for the action or the visuals on the big screen. I would pay the same price for tickets as senior citizens. But Avatar was easy to follow and understand even without the subtitles for several reasons, one is being that the story was cliche and had been done before. They also have this invention called rear window captioning which sucks ass. I saw it during dark knight and I spend 75 percent of the time adjusting the window. RWC explained here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rear_Wi...tioning_System
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
Hmm, RWC sounds like a great invention in theory. Even better would be an invisible light wave of text on the screen but when you wear the special glasses the text appears on the screen. You should copyright that.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:12 PM       
lol papyrus font

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 08:13 PM       
Just got back from it. I liked the visuals. It felt like they went to Guadosalam and filmed it in the farplane.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
Quote:
On the fan forum site "Avatar Forums," a topic thread entitled "Ways to cope with the depression of the dream of Pandora being intangible," has received more than 1,000 posts from people experiencing depression and fans trying to help them cope.
i hope they all killed themselves
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 10:29 PM       
wait a second, is the mineral they're trying to mine ACTUALLY called unobtainium? that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. plus unobtainium is way less efficient a fuel source than handwavium
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 10:38 PM       
But when its mixed with ambiguatritis it is highly efficient.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 10:56 PM       
lol is just a movie but yet it begs the question did anyone felt the same when they saw starwars fir the first time?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 10:58 PM       
yes
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 11:00 PM       
god damn their self esteem must be trhough the floor

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 11:20 PM       
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
lol is just a movie but yet it begs the question did anyone felt the same when they saw starwars fir the first time?
It's the same with Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Twilight. People just wish they could live in a world where they weren't losers.

Someone showed me a "My Life is Twilight" site, which is basically just Fuck My Life, but way more depressing. So yea, people get really crazy about these big movie fads.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 02:59 PM       
I used to wish I could live in the DnD universe, but in a way I kinda id just by playing the game. This only adds to my theory that there is no substance behind this movie and it's just a bunch of candy that leaves the viewer unsatisfied and dead inside.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 04:30 PM       
The only DnD universe I ever wished I lived in was the cartoon version. I was utterly fucking charmed by the intro when I was a kid.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 04:41 PM       
That lamb thing always made me question my sexual perversions
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
the unicorn?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
Yeah, it's just way to cute not to get raped.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 05:06 PM       
Oh man, I forgot about how everything the colonel said in Avatar was pure gold.

"I'm gettin all emotional. Might have to give you a big wet kiss."