Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should Tadao get moderation rights on the philosophy board?
Yes, king him on this board 4 25.00%
Yes, king him on all boards 6 37.50%
HATERS GOTTA HATE 4 25.00%
fourth option for fgts who love to vote wackily 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 08:58 PM       

The king stay the king, yo

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 09:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I don't feel safe with Tadao as mod and I'm willing to take this all the way to Parliment for an official hearing!

Clinton is listening.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 10:39 PM       
WE WANT THE FUNK
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:22 AM       
I'm glad we can make public polls so I know who to ignore

Specifically; Esuohlim, Sam, TheCoolinator, and Zhukov.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:35 AM       
I WILL NOT BE OPPRESSED

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 10:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I WILL NOT BE OPPRESSED
Indeed!
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 10:29 AM       
Shut up, fucker

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:22 PM       
But Zhukov is swell.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I don't feel safe with Tadao as mod and I'm willing to take this all the way to Parliment for an official hearing!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:06 PM       
Yes, king him on all boards
Dimnos, Fathom Zero, Pentegarn, Shrubfest, Tadao, The Leader
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:29 PM       
No.

Coolinator for Mayor!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yes, king him on all boards
Dimnos, Fathom Zero, Pentegarn, Shrubfest, Tadao, The Leader

Game over, man. The Shrubinator trumps all.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:38 PM       
Where the hell is Shrub anyway? She stops by to vote but doesnt post anything? Not even to torment Sam?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
I commanded he not to speak. I might let her off her leash latter. Sam and Esu need to have their noses rubbed in shit a little longer though.
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
I commanded he not to speak. I might let her off her leash latter. .
What the hell is a latter? Is it similar to a "Ladder" or did you mean "Later"?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 05:06 PM       
Well, you see, you should be able to figure it out from the context but since I know you have problems with that sort of thing I'll help you out. He meant lather.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
I commanded he not to speak. I might let her off her leash latter. Sam and Esu need to have their noses rubbed in shit a little longer though.
You are so banned, Rabbit Post

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 05:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Well, you see, you should be able to figure it out from the context but since I know you have problems with that sort of thing I'll help you out. He meant lather.
No no no

He clearly meant 'lathe'
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 05:50 PM       
No no no --- leash LETTER. She's been tied to the letter "S" all this time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
I said latter, I meant latter. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:35 PM       
You know, if Shrubfest had a big bush it would totally ruin it for me.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
You know, if Shrubfest had a big bush it would totally ruin it for me.
not me, son

anyway, 10 for to 2 srs votes against, and 1 of them's a newb so whatev

tadao should have moderation rights to the philo forum now, and kevintheomnivore has lost them to make room. depending on how well he does here will determine supermoderator status (mod of all forums).

because i'm too lazy for PMs: use the infractions to ban spammers (yellow & red cards in the upper right of posts), then delete their posts. this way it's on record in the crime lab forum and it's easier to track what the mods do. feel free to infract people for whatever, just be aware that it will temp autoban after a certain # of points.

don't do anything i wouldn't do
was never good
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:45 PM       
also i was intending to ban everyone that voted for option 4, but i don't have the heart to do it to mattjack and mew.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:57 PM       
And don't forget to post your dick in the secret mod forum. Welcome to the team!

Closed Thread