Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:15 PM       
There are a lot of koreans at the flea market I go to. They sell the knockoff toys that I'm so fond of, although fuck it if I'm gonna pay 7 bucks for an Animism Defender. And they never want to haggle.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:25 PM       
either way, anyone lecturing me on how to eat edamame can fuck right the fuck off.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:33 PM       
I rather enjoy food that's had someone's pecker in it
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 11:03 PM       
So are we keeping womti around this time or what

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 11:20 PM       
I thought we should kill Pram Maven, but nobody gave a fuck, so I guess we have a precedent of keeping the mentally retarded stalkers?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 11:54 PM       
let's save them up until we have enough for a decent r-tard hunt
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:02 AM       
i really can't tell the difference between the two
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:03 AM       
Well, cut my fingers open at work today. Was cleaning a grease trap in the sink, it slipped, and when I caught it, it cut open the palm side of my left ring and middle fingers, at the first joint. Luckily, I only got three stitches on my middle finger.
Actually, cutting them open didn't hurt too much. It bled a lot, and I could see the muscle. The lidocaine burned like SHIT, though.
Now I can't really play computer games.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 01:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Well, cut my fingers open at work today. Was cleaning a grease trap in the sink, it slipped, and when I caught it, it cut open the palm side of my left ring and middle fingers, at the first joint. Luckily, I only got three stitches on my middle finger.
Actually, cutting them open didn't hurt too much. It bled a lot, and I could see the muscle. The lidocaine burned like SHIT, though.
Now I can't really play computer games.
I did the same thing with a hatchet and beer bottle. Long story. Bear tried to take them from me.

Anyways I couldn't play guitar for nearly 3 months
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:16 AM       
thrash, why do you get so worked up about being a server?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:30 AM       
BECAUSE I BRING EM FOOD AND THEY EAT IT AND THEN THEY LEAVRE A MESS AND I HATE EM I WANT THEM TO ALLLL DIE. KILL. DIE. KILL. DIE.

bUT FOR rEAL IT isnT THAT bAaad, we waS JUST taL;kING ABOUT customER SERVice AND PopelE WHO ARE DICkS.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:34 AM       
GET A DIFF. JOB
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:38 AM       
I been thinkin about slangin' yayo.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:43 AM       
MY FINGERS ITCH
OH GOD
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I been thinkin about slangin' yayo.
man you think the customers are dicks to you NOW
Well Shit
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:00 AM       
Now I want to know where you work just to drive you over the edge.

CUT MY FOOD FOR ME WAITERMAN. NOW CHEW FOR ME. SORRY ABOUT ALL THE MESS WAITER, I HAVE LOOSE BOWELS. OH MAN I ONLY HAD ENOUGH FOR THE MEEEEEEEEAL!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 05:39 PM       
It's like my music world came full circle today.
Well Shit
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:33 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:40 PM       
I might meet Magic Johnson tomorrow guys what should I do.
OH GOD
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:42 PM       
steal his shoes
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:44 PM       
wait let me get a pen
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM       
sell him his own shoes!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:06 PM       
Be all like "I am HIV positive that I recognize you from somewhere" he'll love that one

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:08 PM       
cut him with something and then sound the lunk alarm

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Be all like "I am HIV positive that I recognize you from somewhere" he'll love that one
Especially if you're wearing a Michael Jordan mask.