Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
edit: Hey Dude.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
I KNOW I'LL GET IN TROUBLE BUT SOMEONE HAS TO RABBLEROUSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
Is that a ginger beard or pretty lips?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
pretty lips :3
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
For those of you who managed to obtain ham before Omaha Steaks realized what people were doing, glad it worked.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
I appreciate it. I tried, but was sadly too late. Next time free ham, next time.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU BASTARDS BETTER CUT IT WITH THE DYLANS NIPPLES HORRORFEST NOW THAT I HAVE A TACTICAL DETERRENT

DEFINE "MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
let's see your legs again, pretty boy
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
THAT IS THE TACTICAL DETERRENT.

ONCE AGAIN, DEFINE "MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION"
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
LEG OFF TIME
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
YOU'RE ARGUMENT IS FLAWED

FOR IT'S QUITE PRESUMPTUOUS OF YOU

TO THINK THAT THAT IS SOMETHING WE DON'T WANT TO SEE
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
YEAH SPEAK FOR YOURSELF JERKS.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 07:10 PM       
I STILL WANT HAM
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 07:33 PM       
If I had my way you'd have it.

They probably fired someone over that today, after they lost millions of dollars in ham and shipping.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 07:49 PM       
Yup. It's a bummer, but it'd have been just as easy to have people spend a mandatory $25 or something before you get the ham.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 08:04 PM       
Although the mental image of a little bar graph in a meeting room makes me giggle. Everyone was summoned immediately to explain why beef stick sales were suddenly through the roof
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Although the mental image of a little bar graph in a meeting room makes me giggle. Everyone was summoned immediately to explain why beef stick sales were suddenly through the roof
GENTLEMEN, I IMAGINE YOU'RE WONDERING WHY I CALLED THIS MEETING. HOW CAN WE MAKE MORE STICKS.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
For those of you who managed to obtain ham before Omaha Steaks realized what people were doing, glad it worked.
Next time, Kit, next time.

I will also weigh in on a vote for unbanning Mr. Jorn. If we're voting that is. Time of suspension to be determined.
You may already be there.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 11:44 AM       
free calgon!

(free ham!)
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
HAM ORDER CANCELLED!

Dear (Kitsa),

Thank you for shopping with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your
interest in our company.

It has come to our attention that an individual posted one of our
mailer offers online but did not include the appropriate terms and
conditions that were published with the original offer.
Unfortunately, orders received as a result of this posting that did
not meet the terms and conditions of the offer cannot be honored. As
stated in the terms and conditions of this mailer, the free shipping
and handling plus the free ham only applies to orders that include a
main selection from the mailed offer. In reviewing your order, it
appears a main selection was not included. We regret to inform you
that your order has been cancelled.

If you would like to place an order that includes a main selection
from the mailer, please contact us at 1-800-228-9055.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and we apologize for
any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Jamie Toledo
Consumer Services Manager
Omaha Steaks

Well, that sucks I got the info from a sister-in-law, who got her info from a coupon-clipping site, so that must be where the trouble originated

I'm sorry, guys.

I'd be all mad and boycott omaha steaks now but I can't afford any of their stuff anyway.
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
Well that smells like a false advertising lawsuit from a bunch of coupon cutters.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
If it's any consolation, we got Omaha steaks as a gift once and they weren't anything special.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:05 PM