Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
If he liked corn he'd be Steve Cobs
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
If he was fat he'd be Steve Blobs
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
IF HE WAS A TIGER HE'D BE STEVE HOBBES
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
If he was Italian he'd be Steve Dirty Greasy Guido
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Steve Mobs works too.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
IF HE WAS A HITCHHIKER HE WE WOULD BE BEEBLEBROX ZAPHODS
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
hey can one of you weirdos explain why posting pictures of cheeseburgers or hamburgers or whatever is a banable offense

thanks
i banned kahl and he blamed it on cheeseburgers, and the idea of that being true was hilarious to me, so i started banning for them ever since
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:41 PM       
sup guys i was bored today

posting that to my facebook as well might not have been a good idea
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

I'm getting ads at the top of the page advertising the movie 'Everything Must Go' starring Will Ferrell. Apparently it's about yard sales. The first thing I thought of was Kitsa, and if the movie execs have been trawling i-mockery and stealing her anecdotes.
It's possible. I just now saw this, sorry.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
one time i was behind a car that had one of those stupid ribbons but it had basketballs all over it
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 08:17 PM       
Our old across-the-street neighbor used to have them and she wouldn't loop it over her antenna when she went through the carwash, so it always came off. She thought people were stealing them, but she kept buying more and losing more. The metal back door of the car wash was covered with the autism ribbons that had fallen off her car. Weirdly enough, I only remember them being autism ribbons, no other causes.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 08:35 PM       
The family down my street about 10 houses down has autistic children...5 of them. Why would you keep having kids if they all turn out that way? Anyways, what pissed me off most about them was about 3 years ago, they had that Extreme Home Makeover thing come and give them a new house. They pretty much made people evacuate the neighborhood who were around that house. They paid for hotels for them, but it was dick ass. And then they closed off our block and I had to fight with guards daily for them to let me through. The police were all over the place. It was a god damn shitty time. I didn't even go down there to view it or help out like a lot of the neighborhood people were. And they had generators that were huge going all night and day, buzzing and I couldn't sleep. I was probably the only one on the neighborhood making a huge shit about it though, since everyone else was acting like it was christmas or something and I was the grinch.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
I don't know about the autism part, but I've always wondered about the extreme home makeover thing. They did one in Dayton and it was a circus, complete with a Kellie Pickler concert. What I was thinking was, what does it do to the property value? Are they left with a home they can't afford to pay taxes on?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
Willie what the hell kind of khaljorn pictures have you been looking at
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
I have no idea but the house makes the rest of our aging neighborhood look like a shithole. And it's not like we have much lot space either. The thing is just a lot taller than the other houses, like a mini mansion. And yeah, it was a fucking circus. I wish it was on the next neighborhood over and not mine.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Step 1: Hammer testicles

Step 2: Impregnate hillbilly woman

Step 3: Retard children

Step 4: ???

Step 5: PROFIT.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
Step 4: MOVE THAT BUS!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
GRISLYGUS YOU WOULDNT BE INTERESTED
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
Okay so I'll come out and say I'm a lazy asshole because Kitsa's comment about Thrash0 was pretty damn spot on but now I'm gonna make up for it with two pickles. :greenPx2

South Park be old dawg, and so is that gag. And don't give any of that lip of having fun you racist tinky winky.

PS: I am waiting for you to make a joke about lampshades.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
wut
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
I made a comment about Thrash0?
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:50 PM       
About Thrash0 needing Pram for his existence and that was a while ago and all.

Thrash0 you can be okay at times but that Steve Robs joke was a stinker IMHO. I do not know if Steve Dirty Greasy Guido will cover it for me! P U
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
About Thrash0 needing Pram for his existence and that was a while ago and all.

Thrash0 you can be okay at times but that Steve Robs joke was a stinker IMHO. I do not know if Steve Dirty Greasy Guido will cover it for me! P U
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:55 PM       
Also I changed my facebook name to Tommy MizzDoNtNeEdAMaN Martin
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 11:30 PM       
grislygus can I see your legs again? I need to punch the clown tonight because I won't be able to go to sleep with my turgid rod

Last edited by Fathom Zero : Oct 6th, 2011 at 11:34 PM. Reason: for englishments