Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2014, 02:43 AM       
Nice hauls everybody! :D

I am used to doing things one handed. My cat Mushu is one wooly cat. He's always wanting me to hold him so...gotta get good at juggling things with one hand.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2014, 03:04 PM       
I realllly apologize for not posting things yet.
Not sure I'll have time tonight, either. Maybe late Wednesday.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2014, 06:21 PM       
Nice job on the photo tour, blood_panther!
Excellent photos, Ex Leper! I like the gradient. Oh, and Bullet Bill!

I received my package! Here's a sneak peak at coming attractions:
Baron Von Snugglemittens
blood_panther is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2014, 08:35 PM       
the world needs more krampus.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 10th, 2014, 10:46 AM       
Glad you enjoyed the gifts, blood_panther. I had lots of fun going through and finding goodies for you. And yes, those last candies are incredibly delicious. I believe they are called "Christmas Drops" or something along those lines. As far as the gift arriving on your birthday goes, let's just leave that to the magic of Christmas.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

Old Dec 11th, 2014, 01:37 AM       
Alright. Found some time to record a video!
Here we go!
Just under 10 minutes long. Sorry. I'm not a fan of jump cuts and I needed to get Mrs. Claus to open her gifts.

Thanks a bunch ExLeper!

Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Dec 11th, 2014, 09:44 AM       
Glad you enjoyed it and sorry for the address mix-up. According to Amazon Snoopy is suppose to be an ornament

My name was a reference to Monty Python's Life of Brian, there is a cured leper character begging for money.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

Old Dec 11th, 2014, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
Glad you enjoyed it and sorry for the address mix-up. According to Amazon Snoopy is suppose to be an ornament

My name was a reference to Monty Python's Life of Brian, there is a cured leper character begging for money.
Oh. It's an ornament all right. She put it on the tree seconds after the video finished.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2014, 07:03 PM       
Great stuff so far, guys!

And Replicant, I'm very glad that you were happy with your gifts!
Cranberry Everything
Old Dec 11th, 2014, 10:54 PM       
Excellent job on the video, Chris! I can't believe you still have that four year old Santa Snuggie.
Admiral of the Undead
Thanos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 11:23 AM       
I want to thank Dr. Boogie for the giant box of candy he sent me. While I am diabetic and can't eat any of it, I'm certain I can gift the little bundles of tasty joy out to my family, friends and local kids in the neighborhood. Thank you!

505, Inferno505
inferno is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 03:12 PM       
Its just isn't Christmas without sour Skittles! And now I really want to try those Strawberry Creme Peeps.

Also, I think I have received my gift recently. It is at my home, while I am finishing my term in school. I was planning on opening it when I get back on the 19th. If that is a problem, anonymously send me a sign, and I can "open" it over telecast or something.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
I want to thank Dr. Boogie for the giant box of candy he sent me. While I am diabetic and can't eat any of it, I'm certain I can gift the little bundles of tasty joy out to my family, friends and local kids in the neighborhood. Thank you!

The best part is that I tried to get a variety of different candies in the hopes there'd be something he'd like...

is what I would've said, but that really wasn't the best part; the BEST part was that I included a letter joking about losing your foot to diabetes.

So yeah, smooth work all around, Dr. Boogie.

Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

Old Dec 15th, 2014, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
The best part is that I tried to get a variety of different candies in the hopes there'd be something he'd like...

is what I would've said, but that really wasn't the best part; the BEST part was that I included a letter joking about losing your foot to diabetes.

This is our pillow moment this year, right?

Edit: Not to imply anything negative. I just find this hilarious and the talking point of Christmas. There's no way to really know that without doing WAY too much research, which is a scary thing.

Last edited by ChrisGlass : Dec 15th, 2014 at 09:49 PM.
Baron Von Snugglemittens
blood_panther is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 04:24 PM       
seems about time for one of my oh so helpful lists!

People who have not received a gift yet.(or at least posted pictures)
Dextire
10,000 Volt Ghost
Dr. Boogie
MarioRPG
inferno
Protoclown

People who have not had a gift they sent, received.
Mockery
BatmanJohnson
Thanos
replicant
10,000 Volt Ghost
inferno

over half way done the event and so far everyones looking good!
Admiral of the Undead
Thanos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 07:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post

It's all good Dr. Boogie - the letter was the best part. I read it and chuckled pretty loud! It was HILARIOUS! It was like I was trapped in a Monty Python sketch!
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 08:59 PM       
My person should get their stuff today. *crossing the fingers*
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 11:48 PM       
I sent out two Secret Santa packages this year, and I received two in return. The first is from Inferno:

It's a Viewmaster package featuring several famous comic book heroes, from both DC and MArvel strangely enough. And rounding it out, a few Star Wars buttons. I really enjoyed how perfectly the Death Star fit onto the button.

The superhero ones came on a series of discs, and some came with books to provide extra exposition with each slide. I admit I don't know much about Viewmasters, but I thought the idea was to just look through them and see some cool pictures. Having to look through and break to do some reading seems kinda antithetical to the whole experience.

And as if that weren't confusing enough, the books had their own pictures, too! In this one, Superman is getting shot in the hand by Benito Mussolini. Weird book.

Funky Dynamite
Old Dec 16th, 2014, 12:26 AM       
And the next package is from Replicant. Her presents came nicely wrapped in a big box, but the box got a little wet in transit (I guess UPS trucks aren't watertight?), so I had to quickly unwrap and air dry them, but they still turned out okay:

First were a couple of Trash Pack figures. I call them Sammy Slug and Reinhard Drumstick.

I am totally blanking out on what you call that old toy where you put the beads down in a pattern and then melt them together, but here's a necklace of a zombie kitty with brains, and a zombie pin to match. I did almost choke myself out putting the thing around my neck.

On the edible front, I got one of those milk chocolate orange things and some peanut butter chocolate breakfast bar. Chocolate really is one of the best things to get for Xmas (again, apologies to Thanos).

And here, a selection of CDs. The Wipeout XL soundtrack I recognized because video games, but Count Basic and Sonique I am not familiar with. Still, always good to branch out so that you're not just stuck listening to Huey Lewis and the Backstreet Boys.

If there's a funnier movie about cannibalism, I haven't seen it (maybe Cannibal: The Musical, but it's close). Title kinda gives the ending away, though.

An anthology of science fiction stories. And not just any sci-fi stories; these are based on stuff MIT claims could actually be developed, rather than the sort of ill-explained, magical technology in a lot of sci fi stories. Take that, Arthur C. Clarke!

This was a pretty impressive poster of Jesse and Walt from Breaking Bad. I don't have any glib comments to make about it. It's just a pretty cool poster.

Last of all was a Mad Libs card. I had the package sent to my office, and the first thing the front desk guy and I thought upon see it was "is that Kim Possible?"

It wasn't, and we both quickly distanced ourselves from that comment. We went through it, and here's the result:

Derek loves to go out and sing fast Christmas carols with his portly friends - but he always spikes his thermos of hot chocolate with too much 100-proof Drano. The result this year was a rather hairy rendition of "Jingle Bells" that went like this:

Dying through the Cape Canaveral in a one-horse open jetpack. O'er the fields we go, fencing all the way. Bells on John's tail ring, making spirits bright. What fun it is to ride and sing a digging song tonight. Jingle boots, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to shock in a one-aardvark open sled.

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : Dec 16th, 2014 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Fuckin' genders, how do they work?
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Dec 16th, 2014, 12:37 AM       
LOL! Just to be clear - I don't have man parts. I am a lady.

I am glad you didn't choke yourself to death because that's a Zombie Kitty Tree Ornament. LOL! It's made from Perler Beads.

Eating Raoul is dark comedy from the 80s. It's pretty nutty.

Sonique is trance. Count Basic is Acid Jazz but it's Kruder remixing so it's a bit of an added electronica element.

Since I wasn't sure what your interests were exactly, I tried to bring you an eclectic mix of things. hehe
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 16th, 2014, 12:57 AM       
Excellent hauls so far, everyone!

Also, Dr. Boogie giving Thanos candy along with a note joking about diabetes is like some kind of twisted Christmas miracle. Glad you can still make good use of the candies, Thanos! If we do another Secret Santa event next year, make sure you add "candy" alongside "pillows" to your list of things you don't want people to purchase for ya.

Anyway, keep the gift posts coming. According to Dextire, we're halfway done!
Funky Dynamite
Old Dec 16th, 2014, 01:00 AM       
Ah. Apologies for the mix-up.

And that does make more sense about the zombie cat being an ornament, and not an especially small necklace/large bracelet.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2014, 07:01 PM       
Got my package in the mail today. Pics are up in photo bucket butI need to get into my pc to properly put them in a post.
Cranberry Everything
Old Dec 16th, 2014, 08:05 PM       
A fine couple of hauls, Dr. Boogie!
I love that "necklace".

Okay, I got my package from BatmanJohnson and here's the pics!

Some nicely wrapped gifts along with a bunch of Christmas candy! The Santa ones are Crisp Kringles, ho ho ho!

Now that's quite a haul! Comics, Zombies, and Boba Fett! Rat Queens has four Daves. Action Philosophers has Plato necromancing Socrates back. And Saga is just all kinds of messed up.

Here we have "The Walking Dead" MiniMates. Tiny little Lego type figures. And the two things in the middle are shoulders for "Shoulder Zombie" to munch on!

And lastly we have a Boba Fett "fabrikation" from Funko! He's fabric with an awesome leather belt, can turn his head 360°, and has heavy flat feet to stand up easily.

Thanks for the great stuff, BatmanJohnson! And Merry Christmas, everybody!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2014, 01:38 AM       
I received a package today filled with

Inside low and behold I found THE FINGER MONSTERS

The next gift will make sure I will not get ear bugs

Next up Alexander the Great and his Batstache

Finally we have some Jackalope wine guy

No note so not sure who sent it. Anyway happy Santa day.