Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 02:13 AM        THE MIGHTY I-MOCKERY CHRISTMAS BATTLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
What does that have to do with you shipping the package out late?

I didn't mean to pick on you. I just found it funny that you were the one being impatient.
Zhukov just received the package on the 23rd. I understand you're anxious, but give him a little more time.

I mean, it's not like you've been waiting for 2 weeks for him to post pictures, like Captain516 had to. Right?
Yeah, because it's not like anyone sent out their package 3 weeks past the due date.

Seriously, Babality claimed that her not getting a 20 dollar present is worse then her mother dying? Wow, I don't know if thats a joke that went over my head but calm down guys.

Don't base your whole Christmas on this one event next time. You keep thinking that you're making me feel guilty by mentioning that I posted pictures 2 weeks late every other post, but you won't, I followed the deadline and thats that. I also promised to repost the pictures and I will, but when I want, not when you do.

Well, hope the rest of you had fun on christmas, i did
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 10:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
Absolute worse Christmas ever. Worse than when my mom's friend died of cancer and her daughter came in to give her Christmas present just before she passed away.
Mom's friend, not his Mom. Also fairly certain pancakes is a dude.
Banned
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
I'm not so sure
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
THE BADDDDDDEST DUDE
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 02:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Yeah, because it's not like anyone sent out their package 3 weeks past the due date.

Seriously, Babality claimed that her not getting a 20 dollar present is worse then her mother dying? Wow, I don't know if thats a joke that went over my head but calm down guys.

Don't base your whole Christmas on this one event next time. You keep thinking that you're making me feel guilty by mentioning that I posted pictures 2 weeks late every other post, but you won't, I followed the deadline and thats that. I also promised to repost the pictures and I will, but when I want, not when you do.

I don't think anyone cares if you feel guilty or not at this point. From some of the posts I have seen I think they compare you to taxes, something annoying that they can't rid themselves of and that won't go away
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 03:15 PM       
I see that you quoted me, Microshock. So I assume at least some of your reply was directed towards me. I'm sorry, but for the most part, I didn't understand a lick of it.

Quote:
No one came close to shipping 3 weeks late. What are you talking about?

Quote:
...You keep thinking that you're making me feel guilty by mentioning that I posted pictures 2 weeks late every other post, but you won't, I followed the deadline and thats that.
Are you still referring to me? I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty. Actually, I wasn't even talking about you. I was saying that Captain516 had to wait the longest from package received, to pictures posted.
I realize that you were the cause of that, but my post really had nothing to do with you.

Quote:
I'm glad you had a good Christmas. So did I.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
I think we should bar Microshock from participating in any future secret santa events based solely on his shitty fucking attitude.

That was very funny. Well done.
Stuff
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I think we should bar Microshock from participating in any future secret santa events based solely on his shitty fucking attitude.
Agreed.
Banned
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Did Zomboid utter my name again? Tsk tsk little buddy, you'll learn one day

You keep thinking you have some power with your little circle of idiots on here. And keep on trying to get rid of me, it makes my day every time you think you "hurt" me.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:03 PM       
Oh, to be a delusional 15 year old. What vivid colors you must see the world in.

Banned
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
Better than being a delusional adult with a shitty car spending his days thinking of witty insults. Maybe if you didn't spend all day on here, you might be able to afford something with more value than a Tonka Truck
The Wolf
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
Uh... What? When have I ever mentioned a vehicle? What relevance would that have to this? Just how stupid are you?

Answers to all of these questions and more, coming up after the break.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 10:55 PM       
To be honest Microshock, you have been involved in all the drama in this years Secret Santa, I can see why they want you barred from future SS events because you have a lot of growing up to do.
Banned
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 10:59 PM       
I don't create the drama, it's people that whine about me that do
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:10 AM       
Just for the record Zomboid spends his days thinking up witty insults while banging chicks in the back of his LIMO.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
I don't create the drama, it's people that whine about me that do
And it is your actions that lead people to this whining.

And even when they started it, you took the bait and escalated it, hence the drama. It isn't like they were wrong about what they called you out about. The fact that you referred to guilt in your replies says you at least acknowledge what they said has some merit. But a mature person would at that point have not responded, unless they felt deep down they were wrong. So you did technically follow the rules by waiting till the last possible moment to post your pictures. But sitting on your gift for so long was inconsiderate to captain. A mature person would have at least copped to that in a contrite manner. Or at the least, ignored being called out about it because they technically followed the rules, and defending their actions was unnecessary. But you had to justify what you did. Since you technically followed the rules, you did not have to take the bait. Yet you did, and the fact that you mentioned guilt means you knew what they were going for and furthermore had to in some very small degree felt some. In other words, their posts hit home.

To be perfectly frank, I don't know why you participated in this event. Offhand I would say it is because you just wanted more presents this year, because from your posts, I think you are all about you. Case in point, where you say things like this:

Quote:
What the fuck are you half brained dipshits talking about? I don't want to post a story this year, because it seems no one is, so ill take some pictures and post 1 or 2 sentences about the movies he sent me.

I have a deadline to when I have to post the pictures, and it will be before then.

I know you all want to suck my dicks, just make a line and i'll address you appropriately, no skipping.
Yeah, that was what Christmas was intended to be when it started way back when

Or these two:

Quote:
Oh my poor conscience, it can't take it, it just can't! How dare I not post the pictures as soon as I get the stuff!

*Sniff sniff* I'm hurting everyone in the community by not appealing to them, aww.
Quote:
Poppers, sorry about your family emergency, and congratulations on posting the pictures as soon as possible.

Me on the other hand, did not have an emergency, and took some extra time to post pictures, poor me. I have let down the whole community here on I-mockery, the horror.

Also, if I really did single handedly stop all those people from joining the secret santa this year, then good, ill add it to my book of achievements.
These two show that you are all about you all the time, which is not what this was supposed to be about. It was supposed to be about putting together something fun for someone else. I had a ton of fun making a silly fake ransom note and was pretty thrilled with my idea for a gift for Ozzie. I also enjoyed having my GF take pictures of me with Zhukov's gifts. The gifts themselves, while enjoyably for their own sake, came in third to those two things, which was why I wanted to do this event. I would bet besides yourself, every other participant feels the same way about why they joined.

Somewhere inside you, there is a mature person waiting to get out (hence why you felt and acknowledge that guilt, despite your vehement denials to the contrary). Just listen to that little voice that told you to feel guilty once in awhile, it knows what it is talking about most of the time.
Banned
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
You spent a lot of time doing detective work but seem to lack common sense.

I did not cause drama. As you see, I never started anything on here, the only thing I did was delay my pictures for 2 weeks because I have other stuff to do other than secret santa on i-mockery. And no I won't tell you what other stuff I had to do

Do I feel guilty for that? No. Did I understand that Captain was just like any other human being and wanted to see his presents being posted? Yes.

Maybe if people didn't attack me on here from the moment I said i was joining this event, I wouldn't have to be such an asshole this year, but alas thats what happened.

You haven't been here too long but all the previous events have been fine. I was going to have fun with the pictures and I did enjoy looking at all the other posts but apparently people like Zomboid have weekends of fun jerking off to the insults they post to me. I don't think anyone would be in a rush to post pictures when about 90 percent of the people on here make it their job to bash me at every turn.

Oh and I know that all the posts after mine will just be ones bashing me yet again. That's just my psychic skills in action ladies
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:13 PM       
I am psychic too....

I knew that what I said wouldn't get through to you and you would try to make an insult as a reply. That or you are a tad predictable. Either/or

Though you denying that your actions did not lead to these bashing replies, and denying you did not escalate is a flat out lie

And I guess guilt is a human reaction, so my bad for expecting it of you
Banned
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
Get thru to me? How can you get thru when you are wrong?

I have nothing to feel guilty for. It's a SS event on the internet, get over it.

And I didn't insult you
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
I third the barring of Microshock.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
It is rather sad that he thinks I am wrong that he should grow up.

This is why I was not at all surprised to see how young you were Microshock, believe me it shined through in your posts.

Oh and if, as you say, it is no big deal and who cares, why are you participating?

I add my voice into banning you from next year's event, we may get some of the old school peeps back that way.
Stuff
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
So far Microshock is the only thing holding me back from participating next year. I've not really enjoyed his attitude this year.
Banned
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
If you think the "old school" people left because of me, you really don't know what you're talking about.

You all claim I have a shitty attitude, but it's actually not me. As soon as I posted my pictures, Zomboid thinking he'd be funny to his little circle, immediately started bashing them. Instead of giving constructive criticism like hey, you should retake those pictures or resize them, let's just insult him.

Change your ways pals. I play nice when you play nice
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
You've missed the point. While Zomboid may have made fun of your pics, it was your attitude that really soured things. I know at this point you won't change, in fact I no longer care that you refuse to change. You are free to act as you wish I suppose. But freedom of speech does not give freedom from consequence, and people will bash you when you say the things you do. In other words, you could as you put it, 'change your ways' as well.

Oh and I do know what I am talking about when it comes to more people will participate if you don't, we have people this year saying they won't do it next year if you are in it. We had people not participate because you did it this year, if you recall you even bragged about that fact earlier in this thread. So don't act like your attitude isn't detrimental to this event.
The Wolf
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
I'd like to point out that Microshock has indeed messed up in the past, as well. This attitude is nothing new and you'd hope that by the third(?) year he's participated, he'd have matured a little, but it's clear that he hasn't.

I mocked your pictures because you did a pretty terrible job. You took like two weeks to finally post them, despite being one of the first people to get your gifts, and you essentially said "fuck you" to everyone for wanting to see what Captain sent you. Despite what you think, kiddo, I don't really care about my popularity on a message board. I genuinely love Christmas and I like this event because it's a nice, festive way for people to have a bit of fun and get into the spirit of the holidays. You shit all over that with your immaturity. You're happy that you're causing people to not want to participate (check out my split infinitive!)? You really do need to grow up.

I hope that everyone else managed to have fun with this. Aside from Microshock's bullshit, I think it was a success. Thanks 10k for organizing, and thanks again, Willie, for the awesome gifts. Add me to the list of people who aren't participating if you do next year, you brat.

Closed Thread