Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
NSFW!
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 08:59 PM       
But safe for kids!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
woah that thing really does turn your baby azn the blonde mother has a blonde baby in one photo and then an azn-esque one in the next!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
SHUT UP AND SHOW ME MORE LEG
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
CAUSE I LOVE YOUR LEGS BABY
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:34 PM       
YOUR BRAIN IS OK BUT I DON'T WANT TO RUB MY COCK ON YOUR BRAIN
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:35 PM       
SO SHOW ME SOME ASS CHEEK AND LEG BABY
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
woah that thing really does turn your baby azn the blonde mother has a blonde baby in one photo and then an azn-esque one in the next!

Holy shit, you're right. I hadn't even noticed.

This is all too much to be sheer coincidence. Hot water plus fisher-price tub turns your baby Asian!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:36 PM       
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:41 PM       
it's not like you don't have a way to turn babies azn, tadao.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:44 PM       
I got a vasectomy.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:14 PM       
TADAO CAN'T EVEN GET AN ERECTION WITHOUT CREAKING LIKE A OLD HOUSE IN A HARD WIND.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
I GOT BANNED FROM GBFANS CAUSE I TOLD IT LIKE IT IS!

:CRY
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:24 PM       
What's GBFans?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:31 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/member.php?u=12183

Send him pm's telling him that he is a pussy fagt
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:31 PM       
IT'S A GHOSTBUSTERS FANSITE THAT TADAO AND I FREQUENT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:32 PM       
http://www.gbfans.com/community/view...=19729&start=0

Cause i teased a fat fucker
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:32 PM       
But he hasn't been on for months.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:34 PM       
fgt plkease!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:36 PM       
Rock-et ship (x2)

I'm going on a trip
Far away
I am leaving today (x2)
Rock-et ship (x2)

My bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm ready to go-o

Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one
Liftoff

Goin' to Planet X
There's a girl on Planet X
I don't know her
But that's alright
She don't know me either

Rock-et ship (x2)

I'm goin' on a trip
Far away
I am leaving today (x2)
Rock-et ship (x4)
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
Google Chrome says that website doesn't exist. Wait, no. Just that topic.

You got blacklisted, Tadao.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:55 PM       
GUYS, I BOUGHT SEVEN BANANAS JUST NOW

BUT- HEADFAKE

I'M PROBABLY NOT EVEN GOING TO EAT THEM ALL
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:59 PM       
It's like my thread got ******ed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 11:02 PM       
Don't worry, Tadao. Them bitches ain't shit, yo.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 12:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Why the hell am I the only person in the United States that thinks Trailer Park Boys is funny as fuck?
you're too much of a douchebag to like funny things