Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
ROOOF

WHAT FINLAND? WHAT IS IT, BOY?

ROOF RUFF BARK

TIMMY? TIMMY'S STUCK IN A WELL?

BARK

AND HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT MIAMI VICE INSTEAD OF ART?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 04:50 PM       
You bastard, I was hoping someone was going to guess an hour so I could be all HELL NO, I HAD TO WORK FOR THREE AND A HALF HOURS ON THAT STUPID LITTLE THING
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 04:56 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Yeah, well that's because ballpoint pens are inferior to stuff like paints and clays. ART DOUCHE
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
DAMN THOSE BALLPOINT PENS
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post

ONE DOWN, THOUGH. Guess how long it took to finish that measly thing. JUST GUESS
this is actually really amazing
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 06:18 PM       
Your stuff really freaks me out some times.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 08:32 PM       
wow. That's pretty cool.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 11:13 PM       
yeah right, don't believe him my dears, it's a trick

nobody has that actual physical talent anymore. all anyone is capable of doing is allowing photoshop do the work for them in the form of digital art. this is clearly fake.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:03 AM       
WHEN I AM CLASS PRESIDENT SPAM BOTS WILL BE ELIMINATED WITH EXTREME PREDJUDICE.

ALSO ELX WILL NOT BE CLASS PRESIDENT.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:23 AM       
FUCK PLAID. ESPECIALLY LUMBERJACK SHIRT PLAID

LOOKS LIKE FUCKING AMATEUR HOUR and now that I look at a photo of the drawing I realize that it has a serous creepy uncle vibe and I'm not sure that this one will ever see the light of day but back to my main point FUCK PLAID, THE NEXT PERSON I EVER SEE THAT'S WEARING A PLAID SHIRT WILL DIE WITH MY MARINER'S KNIFE EMBEDDED IN THEIR FACE AND IF I SEE THEM ON THE TELEVISION I'M SHOOTING IT OUT LIKE FAT ELVIS WASTED EFFORT ON SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT
Fucking Finland
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:42 AM       
I'll say that took you at least 2 weeks to draw
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:44 AM       
All in the span of an hour
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 01:04 AM       
I went to my GF's nieces dance recital today. Holly fucking crap, I didn't expect to be assaulted with underage pussy and ass for 50 mins out of the 60 that we stayed, However the 5 year old and younger stuff was really cute and innocent.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 01:05 AM       
One arm looks plaid, the rest looks like Green Hill Zone.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 01:36 AM       
You're telling me. It was one of those things where you zero in on something totally, step back and realize you've completely fucked up royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I went to my GF's nieces dance recital today. Holly fucking crap, I didn't expect to be assaulted with underage pussy and ass for 50 mins out of the 60 that we stayed, However the 5 year old and younger stuff was really cute and innocent.
My cousin invited my brother and I to something like that when she was still in high school. She's a crazy Irish dancer and we assumed the entire program would be the same. High school dance teachers are fucking tweaked
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 01:41 AM       
And then we were her ride home, so we had to accompany her to this stupid after-show party pizza thing where they SHOWED THE VIDEO OF THE ENTIRE PROGRAM, where we had the pleasure of watching a creepy old guy (somehow involved with the dance program, not the teacher) sitting on the couch with a trio of sixteen year olds and making cracks like "Gee, it's getting HOT in here" while watching said sixteen year olds belly dance on the video... while the teacher and several parents stood a few feet away, not giving a fuck about the balding fat man hitting on their kids
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 11:16 AM       

Look at all these Payday bars.

Kitsa sent me these. AND MORE!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 11:40 AM       
I'm surprised they weren't confiscated as contraband by the secret police.
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:35 PM       
i love payday bars :<
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 01:34 PM       
Zhukov it is horrible that you could not normally obtain Payday bars
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 02:43 PM       
I CAN'T DRINK THE IMAGES OUT OF MY HEAD
Fucking Finland
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH

SANDWICH WITH HAM, CUCUMBER AND BACON

DYNAMITE
Fucking Finland
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 03:01 PM       
AND NOW I'M STRESSING OUT BECAUSE OF ALL THE SATURATED FATS