Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:06 PM       
Dear Willie,

Is there anything better than watching Judge Mathis?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 03:20 PM       
cuba gooding sr. was on Judge Joe Brown yesterday.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
i never watched any judge show but judge judy so i can't give any kind of opinion on judge shows
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
Willie, should I take the plaster off my arm?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
only if a doctor did not put it there!
Esq.
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 07:42 AM       
Sellin many of those tees willie?
OH GOD
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
i think only myself and jixby bought one, but they didn't really look good so i'm trying to come up with a picture that works with the awful contrast level that cafepress tends to turn out
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 01:18 PM       
Willie, what colour should my hair be next? The red is washing out.
OH GOD
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 01:21 PM       
blue-green
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
Die it black with the underneath red. So its only noticeable when you have your hair up. That'd be hot.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
Mister Mobbs, the PYPH & NEW USER threads are full of chat. This is a terrible way of keeping the board. Would you please put all such "junk chat" in the proper place of disposal?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
Willie,

Why do people find "I'm sorry that you're an idiot" to be an unacceptable apology for calling them an idiot?
OH GOD
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
probably because they're in denial about being an idiot
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
Willie, I want to ask a girl out, but I'm afraid she'll say yes because I have no money or means of transportation. What do I do?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 11:21 AM       
Dear Willie,

I want to buy a new couch but its 12 feet long composed of 3 sections. My living room is only 12.5 feet long and it will block off access to the next room. It's a really really nice couch though. It's 40% off until tonight though. I'll try and put a picture up of it when I get home.

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
Dear Willie,

Is it wrong to hate the "buttered popcorn" flavor of Jelly Belly jelly beans?

<3, MLE
OH GOD
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 12:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Willie, I want to ask a girl out, but I'm afraid she'll say yes because I have no money or means of transportation. What do I do?
i'd be more afraid she'd say NO because you have no money or means of transportation

oh who am i kidding i'd be afraid she'd say yes too

Last edited by executioneer : Oct 14th, 2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: sad emotiocn
OH GOD
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

I want to buy a new couch but its 12 feet long composed of 3 sections. My living room is only 12.5 feet long and it will block off access to the next room. It's a really really nice couch though. It's 40% off until tonight though. I'll try and put a picture up of it when I get home.

oh dear is it too late for a answer to this one? if it's sectional can't you put one part of it on a different wall so as to not block the doorway?
OH GOD
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Dear Willie,

Is it wrong to hate the &quot;buttered popcorn&quot; flavor of Jelly Belly jelly beans?

<3, MLE
i don't think so! the only thing it's really *wrong* to hate are kitties and doggies
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
oh dear is it too late for a answer to this one? if it's sectional can't you put one part of it on a different wall so as to not block the doorway?
I ended up getting it maybe more to spite my roommate. There's going to be about 6-8 inches of squeezing room from the wall. Its an investment.

Esq.
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
someone should photoshop a couple big strippers into this pic.
OH GOD
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
"for spite" is the best reason to do anything, really
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 09:53 PM       
This is how far I got before I got tired.

Unfortunately when you google "fat stripper" it just brings up a bunch of ugly guys in fat stripper costumes.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
Willie, what's a good bank to use?

I'm opening a bank account tomorrow and I got basically no knowledge of banks.
OH GOD
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
i don't know banks either i've always been a member of a credit union and they've never steered me wrong, so if you can join one of those you might look into it!