Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 08:08 PM       
This is changing the face of wrestling. Literally. Away from John Cena.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
So, here's just what I know about wrestling off the top of my head, having not payed much attention for almost half a year:
Punk's involved with the Nexus somehow
John Cena pretended to be a mexican
JoMo is still a midcard spotmonkey
Miz got pushed to the moon and is WWE Champion
No more Chris Jericho :D
Orton is still being Orton
Dolph Ziggler loevs Vicky
Both Hardy brothers are fat

What else is happening, anything good?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:01 PM       
WELL WHAT IS IT?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
it's SPOILERS and I'm being careful not to spoil because Eric's not caught up.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
you should just watch this last monday's raw. It'll tell you everything
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 06:15 AM       
Or you can get what you need by typing RAW 2/14 on youtube, you'll know the clip as soon as you see it

I'll put it this way, only one thing would make me want to start watching wrestling again, and that thing happened
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 10:47 AM       
WHAT IS IT! Spoil it for me, no youtubes where I'm at.

edit: looked it up

Spoilers!

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Feb 17th, 2011 at 11:18 AM.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 08:06 AM       
And nobody else thinks it's strange that people are using SPOILERS in the sports forum?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 02:10 PM       
About professional wrestling. Professional wrestling. Professional wrestling.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 06:24 AM       
Yeah it is sweaty ballet. It has a plot like any other TV show, except the actors do their own stunts, and they have to be in shape.

Though by that logic it could technically be in the TV forum, but it is "sports entertainment" so in sports it sits
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 10:18 AM       
Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 10:47 AM       
Also,

I saw a preview for the elimnation chamber match and they were using the howie scream for it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 07:08 AM       
Thanks 10k. In the Wrestling thread where I would see it no less.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 09:04 AM       
I figured you would check the spoiler at least for it.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
i'm current up through the 14th now, still have to watch the ppv and raw...which prlly won't happen until next week so i'll be 3 shows behind again

hell yeah rock, i wish WWE hadn't spoiled your return for me in an email. trips too.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 02:56 PM       
Quote:
THE ROCK has COME BACK.... home.
There's something in my eye.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
i would be able to take him more seriously if he'd actually show up on television
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 07:54 AM       
So while my GF and I were waiting for the 2 really bad one sided basketball games yesterday to end so I could watch the much closer late games, I decided to watch SmackDown. While watching it I had my all time favorite Freudian Slip ever.

The set up: The promo for the John Morrison, Trish Stratus, Snookie, vs. those other peeps match.

GF: "Is that the same Snookie I hear about on the radio morning shows?"

me: "Yep, she is on Jersey Snore"

I intended to say "Jersey Shore", but obviously my subconscious had other ideas
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
I left my friends house after the undertaker match. I'm think that when taker finally does lose at wrestlemania they will have everyone who he defeated at prior WM's come to the ring and carry him away in a coffin.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 08:30 PM       
I can't believe this freaking happened by the way:

1) watch this quick I expect as soon as WWE is aware of it it till be removed

2) far be it for me to give Snooki credit for anything, but I was shocked. I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but it was not that.