Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 02:12 PM       
I picked up a copy of CATOPOLY at the Super Flea Market!

That was very funny. Well done.
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 09:56 PM       
I want to buy and play Last night on Earth:The zombie survival game. Then Again I don't know how many of my friends would play with me. I'd also like to play Arkham Horror. But I know none of my friends would play with me.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 03:06 AM       
But Arkham is a very nice game, played it about...3 or 4 times with my friends and up until now, everyone liked it. And only one other person besides me even knows who H.P. Lovecraft even was.

Why wouldn´t your guys play Arkham with you? I mean it´s an immersive, complex and rather well designed game with a lot of things you can do. AND it´s 100% cooperative, that´s always a plus.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 08:18 AM       
Nah, I have the same problem. I'm a big fan of board and war games of all sorts, but I rarely play simply because there is not many people to play with. Only one of my friends like board games, and even then it's not as much as I do.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 08:46 AM       
I'm the odd man out of all my friends who doesn't really enjoy these table top games. But they're hardcore into D&D, too. I can play MUNCHKIN.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 01:34 PM       
Munchkin is good, BUT MUNCHKIN CTHULHU IS BETTER!
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 04:59 PM       
I hate Munchkin because of people who just misinterpret the rules and cheat more than the game is designed to allow. Then again, shit is silly and fun.

Doom: The Board Game isn't half bad, either.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Munchkin is good, BUT MUNCHKIN CTHULHU IS BETTER!
HAVE IT. HAVE SUPER MUNCHKIN ALSO.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
GET MUNCHKIN BLENDER AND COMBINE THEM SHITS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
I WANT IT I WANT THEM ALL.
Stuff
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 11:26 PM       
So Munchkin is good? I've been considering getting it from my local comic store.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 12:35 AM       
It's supah fun and supah easy to learn. LIFETIME TO MASTER.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 08:52 AM       
Seen this Oxblood?

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ed...eidm=98&esem=1

Horus Heresy board game. My guess for price will be about $AU150/100 Euro.
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 08:54 AM       
Ah.. it's already priced. $US100.

Also, thanks again for not allowing me to edit Chojin.
drifting in the void
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 06:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Seen this Oxblood?

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ed...eidm=98&esem=1

Horus Heresy board game. My guess for price will be about $AU150/100 Euro.
Looks interesting...something I should keep in mind. Thanks for the heads up Tomorrow will be BG-Night again, I wonder what we´ll play...last time it was Shogun which was really good.
Stuff
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
Got Munchkin from my Secret Santa, I LOVE IT. I'm already ordering expansions.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 08:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Ah.. it's already priced. $US100.

Also, thanks again for not allowing me to edit Chojin.
i don't remember the reason why, but i don't think i've ever done it without a reason
drifting in the void
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:23 AM       
So, the game of the evening was "Antike" or Antique, if that´s its english name. A rather light game of empire-building with a little research and a lot of conquest. Came in second which was alright since I didn´t try to do anything senseful with my Greek People.
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 10:56 AM       
The Greeks were never senseful, in my opinion.

Also, I think I know why I had my edit taken away.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 12:31 PM       
Speaking of Munchkin, my friend says he might be getting the Munchkin board game for x-mas, I saw a glimpse of it at the 2007 Origins convention (it was a Steven Jackson hosted sneak preview IIRC) and I liked what I saw so I can't wait for him to get it so we can learn to play it
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
Every christmas eve I get together with my dads side of the family and we usually play a board game. We played catchphrase last night

My word was action figures so I said to my team: "Okay, so a girl will play will dolls. A boy will play with..."

and my Uncle Don yells out "A wuss!"

dammit
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 01:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Every christmas eve I get together with my dads side of the family and we usually play a board game. We played catchphrase last night

My word was action figures so I said to my team: "Okay, so a girl will play will dolls. A boy will play with..."

and my Uncle Don yells out "A wuss!"

dammit
C:enter:###
SLjimbolian is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:05 AM       
Now this was one hell of a game.