Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 11:29 AM       
Hmm, ocker isn't really redneck. Ocker is an adjective that happens to often be farm related.

Oh the nuances of our glorious language.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 01:08 PM       
Someone better tell Tony Horwitz because it was in the glossary of his outback travel narrative.

"ocker: An unsophisticated or redneck Australian; noun or adjective. "
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 03:11 PM       
had french toast sticks and a dr pepper
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 04:42 PM       
Indian food for lunch. My daughter got most of it, as usual, but her diaper should be a doozy.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 09:46 AM       
Potato and leek soup, with crackers and a little bit of powder blue paint off my fingers.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
Mmmmm, I love leeks.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 11:44 AM       
multivitamins
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
I spent the day making a feast of Indian food. Now I'm so tired and full I can barely walk.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 12:49 AM       
I've been eating a shitload of clementines lately. Delicous! Nutritious! Low in fat, you fat fuck!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 02:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I've been eating a shitload of clementines lately. Delicous! Nutritious! Low in fat, you fat fuck!
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-juices/9169/2

hooray, 80% sugar!

skittles would actually be a better dietary choice since they're partially dextrose and therefore can be partially absorbed by muscle mass.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 03:11 AM       
Tangerines have more shit in 'em. Booyah, I win.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 07:25 AM       
I've been stuffing my face with sugary sweets every free second I get. I don't give a shit you fat fucks. 100% sugar. Straight out of the jar.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 12:19 PM       
Fuckin' A.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:45 PM       
I liked Chojin better when he was fat.

I just ate a tiny pizza with mushrooms and a ridiculous amount of zucchini.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:49 PM       
Never thought about zucchini on a pizza. :O
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 05:03 PM       
leftover "fiesta platter" from the el salvadorean place, steak + chicken fajita style and shrimp + rice and beans

it was so dang good
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 08:35 PM       
This is day 3 of Indian food because Mr. Kitsa spent NINETY DOLLARS (that's the refrain) to get fresh versions of the ancient spices I had, and dammit if he had to spend NINETY DOLLARS on food we're going to be eating it until it's gone.

Day 1, I made homemade cheese, homemade sauce base, a veggie dish and a sort of a CTM thing. And rice, and bread that took 4 hours.

Day 2, I made a chickpea dish, a veggie dish, and more rice. And more bread.

Day 3, I made navrattan korma, spicy scrambled tofu, and more rice.

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do tomorrow. I'm tired and my feet hurt.
aint nobody

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:26 AM       
had pizza
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-juices/9169/2

hooray, 80% sugar!

skittles would actually be a better dietary choice since they're partially dextrose and therefore can be partially absorbed by muscle mass.
oh wow, whoops. Good thing I'm dying of wasting illness!
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 11:13 PM       
I'm eating chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Uh, spell check, macadamia is a word, thanks.

Kitsa: I generally only ever use expensive spices once before they are lost in the back of the cupboard and turn into solid spice bricks.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 11:49 PM       
Tasty bricks.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 08:19 AM       
Wow. I buy them bulk in big bags from the Indian grocery. They're much less expensive that way; I just had a lot to replace because the supply lasted me about 10 years last time.
aint nobody

Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 01:10 PM       
leftover pizza, cookies and flat dr. pepper
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 04:37 AM       
bowl of leftover basmati rice with ginger sauce and a Pepsi One.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 01:21 AM       
Last night I had tuna with green curry. It was awesome
I wish I was eating some now