Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 01:48 AM        Help! Mom! There are liberals under my bed!
http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1617

This is so fucking revolting it makes baby Jesus cry.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 02:01 AM       
It's also so fucking hilarious it makes Satan fall off his chair laughing.

conus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 03:29 AM       
Cruised their site long enough to discover that they don't care much for George W. Bush, who apparently is a godless liberal.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 05:04 AM       
Quote:
"Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed! A Small Lesson in Conservatism" is a wonderful way to teach young children the valuable lessons of conservatism.
Read: the evils of liberalism.

Quote:
Liberals keep appearing from behind their lemon tree, taking half of their money in taxes, forbidding them to hang a picture of Jesus atop their stand, and making them give broccoli with each glass sold.
KEEP GOD OUT OF OUR LEMONADE STANDS

Is the broccoli supposed to be a reference to marijuana only parents will get? I wish they had some illustrations to show. I'm dying to see how the evil liberals are rendered.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 06:17 AM       
Ugh....it would be laughable if it wasn't so abhorrent.

Get thos godless liberals away from me with their evil godless vegetables!!

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 09:35 AM       
god that is horrible, but I'd lvoe to see a liberal equivalent of it if it exists, to see which party is better at brainwashing its kids.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 11:02 AM       
This is one of my favorite things about idiotic people, but particularly hardcore conservatives: They think they can explain the entire breadth of government and political dynamics within the confines of something as simple as a lemonade stand.

conus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 01:37 PM       
Quote:
Is the broccoli supposed to be a reference to marijuana only parents will get?
It was humor, a reference to George Bush the elder, who told reporters that he did not like broccoli. But it's curious how these attempts at humor by extreme conservatives are often so awkward and childish it's as if they were made by someone who had just been introduced to our language and culture. Rush Limbaugh used to tell these scatalogical jokes that sounded as if they had been written by a group of thirteen year old boys. It was like, "Hey, I'm no old fuddy duddy. I'm really with it!" And then he would proceed to tell some poo joke.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 09:15 PM       
I'm also wondering what the liberal version of this would be like...
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 02:11 AM       
It'd be just like this one only whinier.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 05:55 PM       
It'll be called "Help, Mom! Rush Limbaugh's in the Closet and he Won't Come Out!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:06 AM       
One boy with the simple wish of wanting to change his clothes when a strange thing happens....

His wish gets stuck in conservo land!

"Help! Mom! Rush limbaughs under my bed! A small lesson in liberalism" is a wonderful way to teach children the valuable lessons of liberalism. In simple text, parents and children follow Tommy on his quest to change out of his dirty clothes and get a nice new pair. As his dream gets stuck in Conservo land, Tommy's closet is hit with many obstacles.

Conservo's keep appearing from behind the clothes stores, ordering him to wear a shirt and tie, referrencing his bad clothing problem with the falling taxes on lemonade stands and saying how much better it'd be if it were only under corporate control, forcing him to walk around with a picture of jesus tattooed on his ass, ordering them to hand out a bag of, "bush brand cocaine" at every clothing store along with a proposition of corporate war if they don't hand their companies over to God(for the good of the clothing industry, of course).

Law after Law finally has poor tommy wearing scale male, with an animal fur leotard underneath.