Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clobbersaurus
King Credo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 08:54 PM        Nerd Nightmare
I have a girlfriend now and I need surgery in a month. I'm too weak for hard labor and I'm too much of a smart-ass for food service so I have one option for money: Sell my entire comic book collection. I knew this day would come but I just hoped it would be in a few decades. I have two things to ask you guys.

1. What do you think of all this? Should I actually go through with it?
2. Do you want to buy some of these comics?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 10:50 PM       
Sell em off. How much do you read them anyway?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:01 AM       
WHATEVER DOUCHEBAG, GET A FUCKING LOAN AND STOP CREATING IMPASSABLE DICHOTOMOUS SITUATIONS
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:24 AM       
Or you could curb your antisocial aspergers crybaby behavior and learn to be employable because selling comic books every time you need money is stupid and after a week of eating McDonalds hamburgers you'll be out of comics and then we'll get another thread about this from you

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:36 PM       
I had major surgery, you know what i did? I GOT A FUCKING JOB YOU PIECE OF SHIT. You are an idiot. I hope they over anesthetize you and you die.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 04:02 PM       
But guys, he has a girlfriend now!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:17 PM       
Yeah well she's going to have to wheel his fat butt to the movie theater every day so he can get paid to tear up tickets for people if he doesn't want to sell his Archie comics

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:26 AM       
I heard you can make $$$ (possibly even $$$$) by just using the internet. Do that.
Forum Virgin
Charity is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM       
Yes, sell it all. Then you can use the Internet to figure out what to do next. I know a guy who is making a fortune buying and selling websites.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 12:46 AM       
Guys I don't know why we didn't think of thisbefore :O

You should prostitute your girlfriend out. Not only will she be more satisfied fucking dirty people off of the streets, but you can get your major surgery and have that giant tumor in your brain which makes you a deplorable dipshit removed.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 02:19 PM       
Seriously why do you start off saying you have a girlfriend now? What the hell does she have to do with you being a lazy jerk-off? Do you want someone to tell you to sponge off her? Or were you waiting for Kahls idea to pimp her out? You provide us with this irrelevant information but fail to tell us what surgery you need. You might be able to use your problem/cure to join a side show. Thats free room and board AND you get to travel.
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
She's probably one of those girls who expects a $400 present once a week or else she won't dress up as Seven of Nine anymore for sex

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
Google pays me $173 an hour, Google has blessed me with a $5000 a month job and all from home!, just click on one of those ads that for some unseen reason has made it's way to i-mockery's side panels
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
Make up a story and sell it to the Weekly World News. Put Batboy in it and it'll make front page.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:01 AM       
That wasn't worth reading.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
Google pays me $173 an hour, Google has blessed me with a $5000 a month job and all from home!, just click on one of those ads that for some unseen reason has made it's way to i-mockery's side panels
are you being serious or sarcastic? please elaborate
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 04:44 PM       
Dude! It's totally easy. Google will pay you just to surf the internet/click ads/masturbate. Don't make me go into the specifics, sufficed to say if something sounds too good to be true, buy it QUICK! before they realise how many clams they're going to be giving you.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
My cousins friends roommate does this. Its totally lagit.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
i would like to make extra money by surfing the internet and masturbating, someone give me specfics
my finance degree isnt getting me a good job in this economy so why the hell not