Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:43 AM       
I don't remember Give Em The Boot 2 having an iron on in it. I remember that cd specifically because I was pissed off that Choking Victim was gone, but then upon hearing that Leftover Crack had formed, this was the first taste of what the sound would be like. Plus the cd is what lead to me buying Mouthwash's '1000 Dreams', a really great purchase and was a really sweet compilation.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
Maybe they were just giving them out at the sam goody when i picked it up. I remember it came with a dkm one too but that one turned out not so hot.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
ratta tatta batta boom
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Koko you always be pimpin

Your hairdo actually kind of reminds me of that Spin Doctors guy.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
CAN WE STOP QUOTING THAT FUCKING PICTURE, PLEASE? Those bright orange curls around that balding front of the scalp, combined with the angle, makes you look like a terrifying clown.

That was very funny. Well done.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:46 AM       
Quote:
I've gained a lot of weight and lost a bunch of hair in ten years.
So you are like the Sampson of slender
Forum Virgin
Vyvyan Basterd is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 03:35 AM       
I WANT TO TALK TO SAMPSON
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvyan Basterd View Post
I WANT TO TALK TO SAMPSON
I was thinking about this post all day today.

I miss pickles
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
Quote:
Koko you always be pimpin

This is for lord sappington

I had to hook up my gateway 2000 and upload it with netscape navigator. See my sweet homemade nofx shirt circa 2000.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
CAN WE STOP QUOTING THAT FUCKING PICTURE, PLEASE? Those bright orange curls around that balding front of the scalp, combined with the angle, makes you look like a terrifying clown.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
Wow. How would someone even find that image? "terrifying clown vampire nightmare" ?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 10:12 AM       
I actually have one where my hair is up like that too
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 12:04 PM       
POST IT
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 12:05 PM       
QUICKLY I'M GOING SOFT HERE!!
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:17 AM       
I gotts hook up my gateway 6000 again
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:22 PM       
i am angry about this wallpaper
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:33 PM       
Forced to stay in a well lit haunted house for several nights?
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:37 PM       
shit, i wish! this is just old-southern-house decor. when we moved in i had to take down like 5 stupid country hat ornamets on the walls and stupid frilly curtains and other dumb stuff.

i probably offended the owner because there was something hanging in the kitchen that said "bless this house" on separate pieces of wood. i turned around the "bless" and the lady came over the next day and i'm sure she noticed it.

sorry, ma'am, you just rented a house to a couple with four indoor pets and they're fucking atheists.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 02:26 PM       
Nice zits, man

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
those are obviously BB marks.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 04:21 AM       

I posted this in the Halloween thread, but I'm wanted you guys to see it.
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Nice zits, man
they're scabs actually. they were zits maybe two weeks ago. but now they're scabs that i pick open because i'm a piece of shit.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 02:46 PM       
Glad to hear that. I thought it was herpes.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 10:29 PM       
Metherpes