Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 03:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
OH MY GOD, WHY
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 07:40 AM       
Ack, don't bump it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 11:42 AM       
We have found our PYPH thread page break picture

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 02:16 PM       
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

:eyebrows
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
Wow.

That was very funny. Well done.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 12:16 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 12:32 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 02:09 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 02:11 AM       

COME AT ME BRO
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 02:21 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 02:22 AM       
came on him bros
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 02:27 AM       
ERIC, THAT IS A NICE BASE, YOUR DOINK THE CLOWN COSTUME WILL BE WONDERFUL.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 02:38 AM       
ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO ENROLL IN STARF LEET?
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 10:37 AM       
I was the best man in a wedding.

Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 10:42 AM       
If you say so

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 11:22 AM       
Best hook nose at the wedding, I'd say.
pickled
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 12:19 PM       
thxu :33
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
DUDE WHERES YOUR PICKEL HAT AND WAKCY SPACE GOOGLES

pickled
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 02:29 PM       
You make a good point. :C

edit: Here they are.

ps: snkeesffff

Last edited by Nick : Nov 18th, 2010 at 03:04 PM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
DUDE WHERES YOUR PICKEL HAT AND WAKCY SPACE GOOGLES

On a side note, Nick looks almost exactly like this guy that was in my program at school the first year, but during the summer break, he stabbed his friend in the neck as part of some hilariously absurd pact, and now he's in jail

He was a really weird guy.

CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 03:43 PM       
Are you sure that's not him posting from jail?
The Wolf
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 03:48 PM       
Y'know, now that I think about it, I found him on Facebook sometime after he got sent to jail and I saw that there was a shitload of farmville posts...so he actually does have internet access.

What do you think of poetry, Nick? Fedoras? Stabbing people in the neck?

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 03:50 PM       
I dont know about Nick but I would love to stab people with fedoras in the neck.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 04:22 PM       
Hahahaha, I bet he stabbed the guy in the neck because his friend stole his farmville duck. Now he's getting his own duck stabbed in prison farmville by prisoners.
pickled
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 05:06 PM       
I enjoy both fedoras and stabbing people in the neck, but I just can't stand poetry!