Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 06:58 AM       
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimag...sxu6Detail.png

For some reason this shirt gets me all kinds of girls talking to me. I have no idea why. I really wish I had bought 3 of them for when this one gets worn out since the website I buy from only carries the top 20 popular shirts per week aka. The reckoning. On a brighter note, I get all my shirts for 10 bucks plus tax.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:57 AM       
I get the same reaction from broads in my Rocko's Modern Life shirt. It's the ultimate poon magnet.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 09:11 AM       

No t-shirt, unfortunately. I should have this one saved as 'lecherous'.

PS: No, I didn't take it. I don't have an i-phone that can make the edges look fuzzy. No, I didn't ask them to do the embellishments. Look at my kick arse camera; no fucking around, thanks.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
Hell yeah, nabbin' them roller-bitches upskirts.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
All them hairy muscled man looking thighs, wooh.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 10:46 PM       
you look like a social studies teacher
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
More like pics of roller derby girls 201 professor
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
I think a lot of times Roller Derby girls have more groupies than bands.

And then they sort of coincide sometimes, like in Rev. Norb's world.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
you look like a social studies teacher
That's fair enough; that was my original career choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I think a lot of times Roller Derby girls have more groupies than bands.
And referees.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 01:09 PM       
Yeah, they have more referees too.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 01:17 PM       
wtf whitesnake had like five referees
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 01:26 PM       
Ok, yeah. Poorly structured.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:46 PM       
I'm glad it wasn't just me.

I can't remember if I put this one up yet. Pub would know, since he has a folder on each of us.

I'd say "my nose doesn't usually look that big" but it probably does.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
Pub, make sure to split my folder in two.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
lol
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
pub has folders and subfolders and sub-subfolders.

I think about everyone here who has appeared in drag, or in anything that could be taken as drag, is specially indexed for ease of wank. I believe. Again, you'd have to ask him but you'd probably just get that emoticon in the chat thread.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 06:27 PM       
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
We can be bearded buddies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
Dude, if we went to school together I guarantee I would have raped your favorite girl and stole your skateboard out of your locker.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 07:12 PM       
ALSO to keep Koko up to date,

The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 07:14 PM       
That's cool man. I used to bring shitty boards to school because lockers got broken into so easily. At home I'd ride the good stuff. When I lose a few more pounds, I think I'll get into skateboarding again and see if my middle aged bones are good at bending.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 07:15 PM       
HOW ABOUT I HELP YOU TEST YOUR BONES YOU GREEN DAY LOVING FAGHOLE
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 07:15 PM       
I was rocking the hitler too, for about 5 months. During that time I only got a talking to once by some bitch at a show. Anytime anyone would comment, I'd just let them know I was bringing hitler back baby! In a non racist way.

edit: I have never liked green day. I will admit to liking Kris Kross when I was a kid...and vanilla ice.

and I once got sent to the principal for always telling a girl in art class that she can't touch this and pointing to my penis.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
Man, Tadao, you run the gamut from skinhead to Windtalker to trucker to Tony Danza.
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 07:32 PM       
And no I'm not the butler, I'll cut ya
Headbutt ya, you say you can't touch this
And I wouldn't touch ya, punk motherfucka

I like Kriss Kross and Vanilla Ice as an adult.