Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:04 AM       
I'm guessing you're trying to avoid being compared to Vin Diesel?

Last edited by k0k0 : Sep 16th, 2011 at 09:35 AM. Reason: spelling bee k0k0
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:24 AM       
fuck no, diesel is the man
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I'm guessing you're trying to avoid being compared to Vin Deisel?
too late, already did it
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
fuck no, diesel is the man
I only liked him in pitch black and chronicles of riddick. All of his other movies were poop.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 11:01 AM       
What are you talking about? He was an awesome sniper victim in Saving Private Ryan.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
I forgot how retarded HHH's titontron was.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 03:13 PM       
That made me thin of when Motorhead sang his theme song live and you couldn't understand it. The WWE board i was perusing at the time put up about 6 threads all titled "Typed out the lyrics of the live All About the Game by Motorhead" They all went so:

It's all about the game
kjgdkj giufg jhgj glkjdg fkjs '
hjfh gejsh dfkjghfdsk hoiyuoiyhoi erjhnwoieyf

I still smile at that gag even though the joke got repeated half a dozen times in 2 minutes.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:20 AM       
They were completely wasted and stoned during that performance. They forgot all the words to their own song.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:29 PM       
I certainly was laughing during it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:54 AM       
YOU EXPECTED LEMMY TO NOT BE STONED AND DRUNK DURING A PERFORMANCE?

YOU IGNORANT FUCK.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
Taped my dirty blinds up waiting for Mr. UPS.

My neighbors probably don't want this dude watching outside as their children come home from school. So they better hope he gets here fast. I want my Gears of War 3.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:38 PM       
Looks like blood splatter on those blinds, no wonder the UPS guy is late.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:47 PM       
"Here's your package, Mr. Manson"

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:32 PM       
Still looks less dangerous than that Portland animator guy

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:44 PM       
AFRAID OF US, YOU KNOW THIS AIN'T NO GAME TO US. YOU STRANGE TO US THAT'S WHEN WE GETTIN DANGEROUS. COME ON
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 12:48 AM       

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 01:16 AM       
HAH that was my first thought too
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 01:24 AM       
There are worse people I could be compared to.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
He got a bad rap.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:11 AM       
how did he have a bad rap hes like totally awesome
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
RA RA RASPUTIN
LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:57 AM       
also

mc chris ownz