Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
"OH NO BLOOD, MY PUSSY FAGGOT EYES CRY IN DISGUST!"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 01:43 AM       
SLOW NIGHT AT WORK + FATASS "CHEF" x CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM PASTA + FRESHLY MADE PESTO= HAPPY COWORKERS

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 09:51 PM       
S'up?

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 11:00 PM       
Sup dawg
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 11:02 PM       
HE KNOWS
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 10:52 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 12:04 AM       
He really does have that disappointed parent look.

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 03:23 PM       
cuuuuuuuuuuuute
Forum Virgin
MeanRyan is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 10:57 PM       
Damn, I'm trying to post a link, yet I need a volume of 5 posts to qualify, sorry about this...
Forum Virgin
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 10:58 PM       
three
Forum Virgin
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 10:59 PM       
four
Forum Virgin
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:00 PM       
five
Forum Virgin
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:01 PM        Nestaculer Holocaust

Could anybody tell me what they think of this? Hate it? Barely tolerate it? Love it? I'm desperate for your attention!
The Wolf
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:20 PM       
I like it.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:57 AM       
Put it in the art forum.

PS: I hate it.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 03:31 PM       
I was with you up until I saw Gadget's tits. What the hell man
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:30 PM       
Ultima XII or Ultima III is acceptable, but Ultima I? Clearly you are retarded.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
After reading this I looked for Gadget's tits and was hugely disappointed when I saw you meant Gadget from Rescue Rangers and not Inspector Gadget.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:51 PM       
I see two copies of the Purple Tentacle but not a single Green Tentacle. Am I just missing it?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
After reading this I looked for Gadget's tits and was hugely disappointed when I saw you meant Gadget from Rescue Rangers and not Inspector Gadget.
same
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:39 PM       
I only glanced at it and saw megaman and sam and max. so I love it. Good work.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 03:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
i had only glanced at it until i read this comment
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:38 AM       
Wheres robby the slow acting nintendo bot? That bastard got me killed so many times. Yeah you drop your stupid little dreidel onto the controller sometime today asshole we need turnips for some reason.

Also this antisemetic spell check doesn't have the word "dreidel" or "antisemetic" in it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:44 PM       
one for antisemetes
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:45 PM       
who use emetics