Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
also they don't want to touch any on you pervs
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:37 AM       
I LIKE HIS PINK SHOE LACES.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:38 AM       
I'd explain why they were there but yeah we're prty gross
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:06 PM       
Or I could have flooded the place with laughs like that comment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:09 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:40 PM       
I was thinking more agent 47 or does he wear a red tie.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Or I could have flooded the place with laughs like that comment.
You flood the place with boring and propaganda, be satisfied with that
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:46 PM       
actually he keeps it in the politics section UNLIKE SOMEONE ELSE HERE
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:50 PM       
Chojin is Pitbull
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:42 PM       
just pointing out the irony
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:48 PM       
chojin is starring in the new hitman movie

it will be called shitman
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:17 PM       
ME TOO ME TOO
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You flood the place with boring and propaganda, be satisfied with that
What are you even talking about? Propaganda? And do you really not see the irony in your calling someone boring? You, the guy who is basically everyone's unfunny older, male relative?

That was very funny. Well done.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:10 PM       
guys hes not really red from that 70s program
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:51 PM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
What are you even talking about? Propaganda? And do you really not see the irony in your calling someone boring? You, the guy who is basically everyone's unfunny older, male relative?

And you are like the Lewis Black of the internet, funny for 5 seconds till you realize all your act really is is "I am annoyed at everyone and everything ever". Yeah you have room to talk about comedy
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:15 PM       
Yeah, and I'm like a hemorrhoid. A pain in the ass that never goes away.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:39 PM       
i thought a five dollar cream got rid of those
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:52 PM       
Everyone knows that Hemorrhoids are overly self important and incapable of contemplating their own non-existence.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 05:27 PM       
Apply that to me (topically) and it all makes sense.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
And you are like the Lewis Black of the internet, funny for 5 seconds till you realize all your act really is is "I am annoyed at everyone and everything ever". Yeah you have room to talk about comedy
Perhaps this point can be better illustrated by a reference to an innocuous comedy!

That was very funny. Well done.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:06 PM       
Pentegarn, you are this decades Kellychaos.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 10:22 AM       
Let's put this bluntly.

If i-mockery is supposed to be a place where you goof on each other with a friendly intent, then why are you two engaging me at all? Seriously, you both hate me, and I think more of a pile of compost than I do of either of you. Yet, one of you or both of you always seek me out and go out of your way to start a fight with me. It is honestly annoying to not just me, but several other posters. There's an ignore button, if I am so goddamned boring to you two lovebirds, just click my name and click the damn thing. Instead of being so fucking childish and trying to impress the 10 remaining people who post here and find this tired old bullshit so exhausting. (Granted at least Zomboid you aren't as cowardly as Zhukov, who acts like a bitch then when I slap back runs like one. and as an aside to you Zhukov, you should fly to America's Hat and consummate this eerie internet relationship with Zomboid, it would be the first pussy you ever got)

I know the easy counter argument, "well you could ignore them". Sure, and if you pay attention that's usually what I do, I certainly don't have to reply to things they post that clearly weren't said to me because I don't need to, but I will not let these two starcrossed lovers act like bitches toward me and not defend myself, especially if I can manage to get through my day without talking to them, even though they seem to need me so damned badly.

So neither side in this little crapfest likes each other. As I said, ignore me if i am so fucking boring to you, or quit being bitches. Either way suits me.