Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forum Virgin

JOEBIALEK is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 07:14 PM        JFK Assassination
Perhaps known as one of the greatest murder mysteries of all time, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy has for years intrigued scholars, authors and the average American citizen. The assassination can be classified into two distinct categories: method and significance. Few would argue that too much emphasis has been given to the method and very little to the significance. This is exactly how the perpetrators would like it to be. Photographic evidence along with eyewitness testimony has already conclusively proven that JFK was shot by more than one assassin. The Mary Mormon photo clearly shows the profile of a shooter behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll. It is obviously someone wearing a policeman's uniform {some speculate it was J.D. Tippit}. This was the fatal head shot. Two other bullets struck the President; the first one entered at the base of the throat and the second struck him in the back. While the positions of the assassins makes for a good game of clue, the more important issue is the significance of the assassination.

Many have speculated that the former Soviet Union, Cuba, the KKK, the Mafia, LBJ, CIA and the FBI all had strong motives to attempt this. However, given the connection of Lee Harvey Oswald to the CIA and Jack Ruby to the Mafia along with the altered autopsy reports, the evidence points to a coup de' dat by the CIA. They did it because they believed JFK was taking the United States on the wrong path towards dealing with communism. That is the reason why the cover-up has been sustained for so long. The perpetrators honestly believed they were doing the right thing for the United States at the time. The will of the people was discarded in favor of preserving the nation as they saw fit. Unfortunately, they didn't realize the long term effects of the assassination. One result was the increased power of capitalism over democracy. Profit has become more important than freedom. Corporations are more concerned with increasing the wealth of a select few than with promoting the general welfare of the very nation that allows them to conduct business. A second result has been the subordination of this nation's civil liberties to the private agendas of the powers that be. The only opinions that are accepted today are those that further the bottom line. Contrary opinions are discouraged and distorted by spin doctors. The only explanation for the lack of attention given to the significance of the assassination is because the government, the military and the media all know what happened and to expose the event for what it really was goes to the central core of what constitutes the United States of America.
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 09:18 PM        Re: JFK Assassination
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
Perhaps known as one of the greatest murder mysteries of all time,
I stopped reading there. Everyone knows it was an elaborate suicide
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 05:02 AM        Re: JFK Assassination
Maybe this is just a personally touchy subject for me, but I'm really fucking sick of hearing about this "scandal," "mystery," or "cover-up." The only reason this shooting is even thought twice about is because Oswald was such an insignificant putz and it's the only successful presidential assassination since the widespread proliferation of video and television. At this point, what does it matter who did it and why? So we can begin to distrust our government?
Kennedy made too much noise, so someone offed him. That's all that really matters at this point.

Oh, and by the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
One result was the increased power of capitalism over democracy. Profit has become more important than freedom. Corporations are more concerned with increasing the wealth of a select few than with promoting the general welfare of the very nation that allows them to conduct business.
and...
Quote:
A second result has been the subordination of this nation's civil liberties to the private agendas of the powers that be. The only opinions that are accepted today are those that further the bottom line. Contrary opinions are discouraged and distorted by spin doctors.
Aren't these just two different ways of saying the same thing? I mean, your two results, aren't they nearly identical?
Quote:
The only explanation for the lack of attention given to the significance of the assassination is because the government, the military and the media all know what happened and to expose the event for what it really was goes to the central core of what constitutes the United States of America.
You mean our government is simply standing on the shoulders of political separatists, assassinating and displacing the leaders of regimes they don't see fit for rule? And we've been doing so since at least the '60s? YOU DON'T SAY.

IMAGINE THAT GUYS.

It's a funny thing to say over a message board, Joe, but get a life.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 06:23 AM       
joebialek does not read responses to his posts, guys, you might as well be talking to the wall
Forum Virgin

JOEBIALEK is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 07:07 PM        SAME
Once again, thanks for illustrating the point of placing too much emphasis on the method and very little on the significance...
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 07:14 PM       
"You put the wrong emPHAsis on the wrong syllABle."