Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2011, 02:55 AM       
Onion News - Awesome, much better than sitting in front of a computer.

Portlandia - Great skit comedy on how gay the people of Portland, Oregon are.

Being Human - Seems promising, I'm sure they will ruin it for me halfway through the season.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

Being Human - Seems promising, I'm sure they will ruin it for me halfway through the season.
The onion news show is hilarious as shit. The sports one is kinda funny too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 04:34 PM       
I don't like sports. Not even if they are making fun of it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 04:49 PM       
it wasn't on the show yet but they had a hockey clip a while back that was pretty good.

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/vi...-with-b,14338/
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 06:11 PM       

I haven't watched any of the new season of Always Sunny yet but I'm told it sucked. Please tell me this isn't true

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM       
It isn't true. Sweet Dee gets preggers by one of the gang.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 10:03 AM       
Been watching Green Hornet (the real one) on SyFy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 10:52 AM       
It's horrible.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

I haven't watched any of the new season of Always Sunny yet but I'm told it sucked. Please tell me this isn't true
Quote:
It isn't true. Sweet Dee gets preggers by one of the gang.

I thought it was kinda horrible actually. Except for the hockey episode and the halloween episode.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 12:32 AM       
Turned on my TV and saw a new Wayne's World skit on SNL.

Wait what.

Then Dana Carvey turned out to be the host and sang a song about why is cast was the best. Then Jon Lovitz appeared suddenly. Then there was a new Church Lady skit. Then Linkin Park was the musical guest.

No, this wasn't a rerun from the 90's. It was an actual, new episode. And it was weird.

Really highlighted how fucking awful the show is now, though.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
Onion News, the whole ongoing Suri Cruise thing amuses me.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 02:14 PM       
Finished watching season 2 of Dexter. I loved it until the last episode. Quite a let down compared to the rest of the season.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Brisco County jr
Walkin like Brando ha ha
Coldcache is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
Quote:

r
eugene is gaye than portland. which
verison of being uhjmman are you watching? sci fi or bbc
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:31 PM       
SciFi, There's a BBC version?
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
Will all fellow Nickelodeon fans, please rejoice!

SKATASTIC
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 12:47 PM       
Watching power rangers Samurai, apparently they morph by calling someone on their cell phones now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 02:46 PM       
Watching Extras.

How do I act so well?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
Tried watching the BBC version of Being Human. Amazingly, I like the SciFi channels version better. BBC seemed to rush the whole story and there was very little humor at all. SciFi has much better music and film and they let you feel for the character. Kinda odd since I would have better that the BBC would have done it 100 times better.

BBC - I fell a sleep
SciFi - They leave me wanting more.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 06:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Watching Extras.

How do I act so well?
I just watched the whole show last weekend. Pure genius and that last monologue gets me every time.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Watching power rangers Samurai, apparently they morph by calling someone on their cell phones now.
Yeah. Their shit got outsourced. They have to call it in now.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 10:35 AM       
I don't think so, I think they ended up writing or directing a good amount of the seasons though.

Watched an episode of Adventure Time. Ridiculous.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
Does anyone else think of Goosebumps during the final round of Wheel of Fortune?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
I'm too old to think of Goosebumps during anything.

I had a weird thing happen. A series that I never watched before, on PBS, has an upcoming special. I just heard about it today, and decided I wanted to watch it. I went in on the DVR to try and find it on the schedule, and it was already set to record.
I know for sure I didn't do it. No one else in the house will admit to having done it, either.

It's freaking me out a little