Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:57 AM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'll change it when his year ban is up
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Feb 3rd, 2010 at 03:58 AM. Reason: YOU MISSED THE PAGE BRAK FOOL!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:00 AM       
is the sad face because he's only banned for a year or because i am being stubborn
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:13 AM       
The first one.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 09:38 AM       
if anyone has a problem with how i type now you can suck it because I've got a baby in one arm, typing with the other and holding a bottle with my face
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 09:43 AM       
Why are you typing at all? You've got a gaping maw to pay attention to now. It's all baby baby baby.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 09:52 AM       
i've worked up to being able to shower and go to the bathroom now. she sleeps sometimes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:35 AM       
How lucky!
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:52 AM       
so i'm wondering - do any of you guys believe in ghosts? or similarly curious paranormal type things?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:55 AM       
OMFG! YES!
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:56 AM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:58 AM       
i'm serious

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:03 PM       

Did you have an encounter?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
i'm serious
I have no reason to confirm nor deny their existence, having never experienced such a thing for myself.
Mocker
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:07 PM       
no, never. i was just thinking about it is all and was wondering why so many people were so adamant about it.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:07 PM       
Quote:
so i'm wondering - do any of you guys believe in ghosts? or similarly curious paranormal type things?
Are you trying to provoke an argument? For the record; ghosts do not exist.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
no, never. i was just thinking about it is all and was wondering why so many people were so adamant about it.

Adamant about what? That they do exist? Or dont exist?
Mocker
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:15 PM       
that they do

and also no i am not trying to provoke an argument, i am sincerely curious and haven't even formed an opinion on the subject

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:17 PM       
Idk... Theyre dumb?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:19 PM       
I went on a ghost tour in Edinburgh once, it was fun. There was a "ghost" that people had reported seeing walking down the corridors of the old sewer systems, and we were of course looking for said ghost. I saw it walking past down the end of a very long hallway, and pointed it out.

People went nuts, and a woman screamed. You could see a dark shadow moving left and right.

When we went down the hallway it turned out it was just a brick wall, part of which was discoloured. The dark discolouration being seen from a dimly lit distance caused it to appear as if it was moving. Even after a rational explanation of the "ghost" was seen with people's own eyes, and explained by the tour guide as being so, some people still wouldn't budge over the fact that they had seen a ghost.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:22 PM       
Quote:

and also no i am not trying to provoke an argument, i am sincerely curious and haven't even formed an opinion on the subject
Really? I honestly would have figured that you would never believe in the souls of the dead lingering in the plane of the living.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
We got an I-Max around here, but I really don't want to risk anyone I know seeing me go see Avatar

Besides, I'm saving what little movie money I can afford to spend right now for The Wolfman and Shutter Island

Also, people who believe in ghosts are acceptable, people who believe in psychics finding ghosts need to have their heads slammed into a concrete block
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:08 PM       
ghost believing is silly
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Most of the amateur ghost hunters I've had the misfortune of covering for my old college paper were some of the nicest elderly people I've ever met, you don't want them to ever realize that they're wasting their lives
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM       
One particular group that came through the town was joined by a bitchy woman in her fifties who angrily informed everyone who looked at her that she was a "water witch" and that she was "seeing how they did things here". She could constantly be seen consulting her with her two equally aged "followers", out of everyone's earshot

If she had suddenly realized that she was a waste of oxygen, I would have had the photographer snap a photo of her facial expression