Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 05:59 AM        If I was President.
Well, If I was president, here is what I would do.
(also includes rant)

I will not invade any damn country overseas.

I will not push this quaint idea of democracy upon anyone else.

I will not force religion down other people's throats.

I will not allow the World Bank to control the U.S.

I will pull out the U.S. troops from every foreign country.

I will Construct a U.S. Merc Military which will hire out to any country that is willing to pay. As long as they don't target U.S. allies.
(The U.S. People can also vote for an attack on any country.)

I will construct better transportation, bullet trains and such, with the money made from the U.S. Merc Military, and from all the money being saved from not having to pay to keep foreign military bases operational.

I will conquer Canada.

I will allow Gay Rights, and Lesbo rights open, and listen to all the liberal tree-hugging bastards as long as they agree to move to Canada. Which we be just a huge rainbow covered liberal pussy state. But, gays and lesbian couples will be allowed to return back to the U.S. Proper only after they promise not to be liberals and not use your sexual preference as an excuse for anything.
You will not get any more god damn parades either.
You don't see straight people marching through the city with signs that say "Proud to be straight" do ya? You will also drop all this shit about claiming that Gays are born Gay. You fucking ain't. It's not part of nature to be born gay. It just a fucking preference.
And I'm fine with it, cause It's not my right to tell you whom you can fuck or not.
I'm attracted to red-headed girls, Its just my preference.
Nature didn't fucking hardwire my dick to go only after red-headed females. I say again, it is just a preference.

I will fucking legalize the shooting of all Company leaders who steal from the people. This also includes Oil Companies who price gouge.

Anyone who purchases any type of new vehicle that gets better then 60 Miles Per Gallon, will earn half of that vehicles cost back in Tax Breaks.
aka Don Henley
Bobo Adobo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 11:22 AM       
If you were president, I would assasinate you.

I agree with you except for invading canada. Our Country needs to be fixed before we spread our will on other people. :/
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 01:14 PM       
a mercenary military that doesn't get paid? how the hell will that work?
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Adobo
I agree with you except for invading canada. Our Country needs to be fixed before we spread our will on other people. :/
Are we still stuck on this idea that the United States is "broken"?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 01:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Tie
a mercenary military that doesn't get paid?
They get paid by the warlord you hire them out to. :/
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialBrandon
Are we still stuck on this idea that the United States is "broken"?
No, we are stuck on the idea that the United States is a deliberative society, built upon layers and branches of government that check each other, and at times hinder the wants and desires of the others. We are an imperfect government/society, and that's a good thing.

As for David's platform....

"I will Construct a U.S. Merc Military which will hire out to any country that is willing to pay. As long as they don't target U.S. allies.
(The U.S. People can also vote for an attack on any country.) "

You should read some Machiavelli. What the hell would prevent a merc military from turning on us? If their only allegiance is to the highest bidder, how can they truly defend the United States Constitution....?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 02:25 PM       
Mercenary forces already exist in the world. If no one can afford to hire them, how would they afford to hire American mercs?
The Center Square
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 02:29 PM       
Do you correct me just for the sake of correcting me, Kevin? :/
Mocker
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 02:32 PM       
Do you chime in to every thread with a tangental remark about how America gets picked on, this board is full of commies, etc. etc. ????

Has your official "devil's advocate" card expired yet?
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 02:35 PM       
If I was President, I would essentially take over the starving third world nations without ever sending out a single soldier.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 02:48 PM       
I would add a new day of the week named FUNDAY.
The Center Square
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Do you chime in to every thread with a tangental remark about how America gets picked on, this board is full of commies, etc. etc. ????

Has your official "devil's advocate" card expired yet?
America does get picked on here, and this board is full of commies.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 03:20 PM       
2 communists on the whole board is hardly a high percentage, & defiantly doesn't constitute 'full'.
Mocker
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialBrandon
America does get picked on here, and this board is full of commies.
Right, and this relates to DamnThatDavid being president, and/or his proposed policies how?

You're entitled to your opinion, as if everyone else. But railroading threads so you can moan on and prove how "objective" you are to everybody is stupid.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 03:42 PM       
America should be picked on. If we become complacent with the wrong doings of our leaders then we become complicit.

And if you think our leaders can do no wrong, you are a damned fool.
The Center Square
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
America should be picked on. If we become complacent with the wrong doings of our leaders then we become complicit.

And if you think our leaders can do no wrong, you are a damned fool.
Did I say I had blind faith in our leaders? There's a difference between reasonable criticism and knee-jerk fury at everything Bush does.

But let's return now to discussing the fascinating possibility of a DamnthatDavid presidency.
Mocker
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 04:06 PM       
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 06:06 PM       
Wait, Brandon, do me a favor and make a list of the reds around here.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
The Center Square
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by davinxtk
Wait, Brandon, do me a favor and make a list of the reds around here.
Well that's simple, davin. Just click on "Memberlist" and subtract Ronnie, BombsBursting, Vince, OAO, Eye Tie, Abcdxxxx, Blanco, and myself.

But let's not derail this thread any further.
aka Don Henley
Bobo Adobo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 08:25 PM       
I'm a commie?
The Center Square
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 08:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Adobo
I'm a commie?
Hmm. Nah. You and ziggy are free of the red zone after the public smoking thread.

Jury's still out on Kevin, though.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 09:09 PM       
You know, I actually thought this thread would be ignored. :/

A U.S. Merc Military would work. The people live in the U.S. They have family and friends in the U.S. They U.S. Government will hire them out, not the military itself.

Example:

I'm sitting in the oval office. Just hanging out. And I recive a notice.
"Sir, Argentina wants to hire 2 U.S. Carriers to knock up Brazil for a bit."

"Ok, but they know the standard rules for payment. Fuel, Weapons, and time. Send the Enterprise and the Nimitz asap."

They pay a set rate. Enough to pay for triple the expenses of the expedition. (which includes unit pay.) If they don't have the cash on hand, they will give us rights over the country, until they pay it off. (No shipping taxes, and exports are cheaper, etc.)

Now, the Merc Military's main goal is protection of the U.S. But taking away the problems of foreign bases, the military doesn't have to be as large. And I see most of the hiring out of small units. Commando, or strike forces. Nothing large. Also hire out advisors, planners, military leaders, weapons, vehicles, etc.
Mocker
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 09:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid
I'm sitting in the oval office. Just hanging out.

Guderian is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 09:52 PM       
Here's what I would do:

In the beginning the President inherited the throne of America from his predecessor. Now the nation was formless and empty of patriotism, darkness was over the souls of the people, and the Spirit of God had been rudely separated from the State by decades of atheo-liberal blasphemy.

And the President said, "Let death come unto liberals", and death came unto liberals. The President saw that the deaths were good, and he separated the dead from the conservative living. The President called the dead "baby-eating suicide bomber sympathizers", and the living he called "righteous men". And there was evening, and there was morning - the first day.

And the President said, "Let the Saracens of Fallujah suffer much holy wrath". So the President bade his military flatten the city, and slay every living thing within its confines. And it was so. And there was evening, and there was morning - the second day.

And the President said, "Let the Palestinians under the sky be gathered to one place, so that I may smite them better." And it was so. The President called the Palestinians "sons of bitches", and the thankful Israelis he called "my good friends". And the President saw that it was good.

Then the President said, "Let the Persian Gulf produce oil: oil-bearing sediments and reservoirs under the sands that bear profit for major oil companies, according to their various CEO's." And it was so. The sands produced oil: oil bearing profit for major oil companies according their CEO's. And the President saw that it was good. And then there was evening, and there was morning - the third day.

And the President said, "Let there be Christian lights in the halls of government to separate true Americans from barbarian foreigners, and let them serve as shining beacons in the expanse of the earth to give light on the nation." And it was so. The President made two great lights - the greater light to govern the Department of Defense and the lesser light to govern the Department of State. The President also made congressmen. He set them in the expanse of Capitol Hill to give light on the nation, to govern the military and the diplomatic corps, and to separate true American light from foreign darkness. And the President saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning - the fourth day.

And the President said, "Let America teem with courageous soldiers, and let F-18's fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." So the President created the great fleet of the sea and every nuclear and attack submarine with which the water teems, according to their home ports, and every winged fighter jet according to its airbase. And the President saw that it was good. The President blessed the military, and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the budget of the nation until little room remains for education and healthcare". And there was evening, and there was morning - the fifth day.

And the President said, "Let the military-industrial complex produce weapons according to their kinds: grenades, mines that detonate along the ground, and cruise missiles, each according to its manufacturer." And it was so. The President made the cruise missiles according to their manufacturer, the grenades according to their manufacturer, and all the mines that explode along the ground according to their manufacturers. And the President saw that it was good.

Then the President said, "Let us make American Patriot in our image, in our likeness, and let him rule over the Europeans of the pastry shop and the Asians of the rice paddy, over the Latin Americans, over all the earth, and over all the sand ******s that move along the ground".

So the President created American Patriot in his own image, in the image of the President he created him; male and female he created them.

The President blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; bomb the earth and subdue it. Rule over the endangered arctic foxes of the Alaskan Wildlife Reserve and the rebellious Saracens of the sands and over every crippled starving Indonesian kid that moves on the ground."

Then the President said, "I give you every oil-bearing sediment on the face of the whole earth and every sand that has natural gas with economic value in it. They will be yours for profit. And to all the non-American beasts of the earth and all the Saracens of the desert and all the crippled starving Indonesian kids that move along the ground - everything that has the look of inferiority to it - I give every one of them for domination." And it was so.

The President saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning - the sixth day.

Thus the nation was completed in all its homogeneous uniformity.

By the seventh day the President had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day, and the rest of his term thereafter, he was a slovenly drunkard.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 10:25 PM       
You aren't born gay.. excepting for the issue of intersexed people, with chromosomes like XXY, XXYY etc. I don't like posing stories but I will post it to make an excuse for my life.

Evidence Gender Identity IS Genetic!
Mon October 20, 2003

California researchers at UCLA have published important new finding in the Journal Molecular Brain Research which repudiates the concept that homosexuality and transgender identity are a choice.

"Our findings may help answer an important question -- why do we feel male or female?" Dr. Eric Vilain, a genetics professor at the University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, said in a statement. "Sexual identity is rooted in every person's biology before birth and springs from a variation in our individual genome."

Since the 1970s, scientists have believed that estrogen and testosterone were completely responsible for sexual differentiation of brain structures. Recent evidence, however, indicates that hormones alone cannot explain everything about the differences between male and female brains.

The experiments were carried out on laboratory mice using two genetic testing methods. The researchers compared the production of genes in male and female brains in the embryonic mice which occurs in gestation long before the animals develop sex organs. The basic genetic principles are so fundamental to the process of sex differentiation that the results are believed to be directly applicable to human beings. The research team identified 54 genes produced in different amounts in male and female mouse brains, prior to hormonal influence. Eighteen of the genes were produced at higher levels in the male brains; 36 were produced at higher levels in the female brains.

It is already an established scientific fact that male and female brains differ in a number of measurable ways both anatomically and in function. The scientists plan to undertake additional studies to determine the role for each of the 54 genes they've identified.

Some physicians are hopeful that the UCLA discovery will provide them with a better means of determining the "base sex" of children born with ambiguious genitalia - using the genetic findings as a factor in surgical gender assignment decisions for such infants.

Realistically, though, there will likely still be a bias toward female gender assignments because the surgical procedure is easier to perform. Statistics indicate doctors choose erroneous gender assignments for intersexed children at least half the time. Without surgical advancements making assignment as male equally feasible the findings of this research are unlikely to greatly affect the trend of surgical misassignments. Intersex advocacy groups maintain that such surgery is, by and large, medically unnecessary anyway and see no great benefit in the addition of one more factor for surgeons to take into consideration when considering performance of a surgery that many intersexed people believe is simply "mutilation" of a defenseless infant for no reason but cultural bias dictating individuals be either "male" or "female."

As for transgendered the research provides yet more evidence their gender identity are not a "lifestyle choice."

"Our findings may explain why we feel male or female, regardless of our actual anatomy," said Vilain. "These discoveries lend credence to the idea that being transgender --- feeling that one has been born into the body of the wrong sex -- is a state of mind.

[source article at Reuters. Editorial note: The prevelence numbers they give for intersex births appear to be incorrect]