Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 08:07 PM        Need a gif made
I haven't fucked around with photoshop or anything like that in years, but I need a gif made for a school project. I'm essentially making an extremely creepy fan page for one of my buddies, and I wanted to have a gif flipping through a bunch of head shots of him.

I remember something like that being pretty simple. Anyone willing to do it if I supply the pics? Tadao? Milhouse?

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
I can do a pretty simple one with my gif maker, but I'm talking really simple.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Sure, but I'll be unavailable for most of the night tonight, so uh maybe only in the next 15 minutes

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 09:15 PM       
A time limit of tonight? :EEK
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
I've got like 8 head shots, all the size same. I just need it by Friday, so there's not a huge rush or anything. Someone gimme dey email!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 09:58 PM       
tadaooadat AT yahoo.com
The Wolf
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
Sent.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 10:40 PM       
So you just want it to flip though the 7 pics? Like 1 pic every 3 seconds?
The Wolf
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
Every 2 seconds would be ideal. I'm going for a creepy and hilarious fan page thing. Something sham would make in complete seriousness.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 10:47 PM       
Check your pm, every one second was pretty slow.
The Wolf
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 11:26 PM       
It's perfect! I think it'll suit my site wonderfully. Thankee!

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:15 AM       
Can I see?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:31 AM       
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:36 AM       

Very cute.