Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lucas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 04:56 PM        TV discrimination.
Who's with me on this one:

When people compare TV to books they make a flaw in their reasoning... they compare stuff like Dante to Jerry Springer... what the fuck is with that? You can't compare two media like that.

It's like comparing eastern Buddhist philosophy to the Christian fucked up practice... turn it around and it's the same: Christian philosophy is all about love while the buddhists over there I can assure you are doing a great job in fucking things up.

What if I compare a show like Ren and Stimpy to some crappy novell by that dork Stephen King... or some dumbass novell called "Our Night Togeither" you can get at the supermarket for 2,5 euro's (European here)... it's just not fair...

The Point is that 99% is crap... of EVERYTHING... why can't people realise this? It doesn't matter WHERE you look, be it in the form of a book or on your tv-screen... awfull shit will be there... don't blame the medium... I'm a tv-generation man and I love this medium I grew up with!
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 01:18 PM       

You're fucking nuts.
________
Hurt From Avandia

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:20 AM.