Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2009, 09:30 PM        Hey Kahl
What're some pro tips I should keep in mind when looking for a skirt for myself?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
don't be tacky.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
if you're fat don't wear short tight clothes... i dunno, pretty much the same rules for girls as for guys. Try not to be one of those cross-dressers who is all ridiculous. If you wouldn't want to see it on a girl, don't wear it. also no pastel colors (unless its awesome).

look at what cutely dressed girls are wearing and try to buy one like that. Personally I usually wear somewhat form-fitting skirts, but that might not work on you unless you aren't fat or muscular.

Don't go to thrift stores and buy clothes from the 80's, either.

Pretty much don't be tacky
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2009, 11:33 PM       
Kahl, I think it's rad that you're a tranny
BANNED

Old May 18th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
thanks
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
Good advice. Gratzi.

Though, I am all about the pastel colours. But I'm not tacky when I'm trying to not to be, so s'all good. And I'm neither fat nor muscular. I'm fit, I guess, if a little waifish.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2009, 12:32 AM       
you can never really tell how tacky you actually look :O so be careful with them pastels. nothing screams crossdresser like some pastel skirt with matching pastel shoes.

hopefully my advice helps ;o
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
Fathom Zero I'm proud of you son

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:14 AM       
I knew you'd love me anyway, Dad!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:20 AM       
Fuck there advice. Make sure you wear something that flaunts your ass. That's what I do and that equals plenty of free drinks.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2009, 02:09 AM       
10,000 guy is clearly a flaming homosexual.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 19th, 2009, 03:01 AM       
What ass? I have no ass.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:04 AM       
You should get one. They're marvelous.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
Don't listen to 10,000 guys cocks in his mouth.
SKATASTIC
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
You make out with your mother with that mouth?
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2009, 02:09 PM       
no, why would I?

If anybody had to be concerned about kissing their mothers with a mouth, it would be you. After having 10,000 cocks in there you could probably swallow her head and body whole.
Unless you have a SECOND mouth, which wouldn't surprise me considering you're a flaming homosexual. That one would probably be stuffed full of cocks, too, though.
SKATASTIC
Old May 19th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 19th, 2009, 04:09 PM       

Kahl, I think I see something there. You know. Sticking out of your craw.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
I don't eat crawfish.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 03:49 AM       
dont forget to go w/ your season colors
http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/S...-Analysis.html
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2009, 11:35 AM       
If 10K is such a flaming homo, wouldnt that make him the voice of experience on the subject?
SKATASTIC
Old May 22nd, 2009, 01:58 PM       
lol, thanks buddy.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:11 PM       
Anytime.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:23 PM       
10K isn't a homo, he's just a slut.
BANNED

Old May 23rd, 2009, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
If 10K is such a flaming homo, wouldnt that make him the voice of experience on the subject?
No