Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 02:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I was using a pre-packaged mix, that might have something to do with it.

I think that and a Clamato mary I had once are the only drinks I've ever thrown out.
Big bulk cans of tomato juice sell for less than $2 at your local store, that is the proper mixer. Well, plus pepper and a celery stalk to make it fancy.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 04:42 AM       
unless i'm mistaken, occasionally tabasco and/or worcestershire sauce are also useful in making a good taste
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 05:19 AM       
Tobasco, Worcestershire, and most use a little lemon but that seems unnecessary to me
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
Who else shere, speaking of worcestershire, enjoys a good old prayrie oyster after theve been drunk? best hangover cure i can think of

you stupid lemon eater
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
Or you could just drop the wive's tales and drink a pint of water before you go to sleep.

The only actual hangover "cure" that I've tried was pressing a cold can of beer or soda or whatever against the spot in the back of my head where your spine goes into your skull. That feels fantastic, but you have to keep it there. For ever.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
I like to sober up the old fashioned way and throw up in the toilet to get it over with.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
There are a few ways to prevent/cure hangovers, it's science and you just have to remeber that everyones body is different.
Ninja in training
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
i dont know why....maybe because i believe itll work but the prayrie oyster method works for me... one raw egg two tables spoons worschtershire saude, two table spoons vinegar and a dash of hotsauce and pepper.... good for what ailes ya

you stupid lemon eater
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:39 PM       
HEY SHIPWRECK, NEXT TIME TRY A MOUNTAIN OYSTER

OR A ROUSING BATTLE WITH COBRA COMMANDER
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:01 PM       
aw man sam beat me to the rocky moutnain oyster joke :cryingemoticon
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:53 AM       
I think I'm quitting drinking for good.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 11:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I think I'm quitting drinking for good.
The worst lies are the ones you tell yourself.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Things to not do when drunk: Drive and get pulled over. Get arrested. Get charged. At the station when the officer asks you your weight don't replay with "Over" or when he asks you if you have any hispanic in you don't reply with "I wish I had some hispanic IN me."

Court date is soon.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
I believe the proper name for you is "Lout"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
I hope your sister wasn't there to see that.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
What with the poverty and disrespect this will surely bring, the most important thing to do is keep drinking

Also, god christ do I love to work while drunk. I guess I can get away with it because I'm a brilliant person under the influence.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
Evil Robot went to mexico and had an organ surgically implanted that secretes pure alcohol on demand. All I have to do is tense up like taking a dump and im suddenly drunk.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
Do you ever accidentally poo yourself?
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
squat shit on a moving train is a hoot when drunk
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 11:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Do you ever accidentally poo yourself?
No, but I get drunk by accident often.
Ninja in training
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:13 PM       
i wonder how much alchohol it'd take to get my parrot drunk....

you stupid lemon eater
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:35 PM       
No alchohol needed. Just put said parrot between two cosmetic mirrors.

Last edited by Terra : Jul 22nd, 2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Because oh fuck it
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 11:05 AM       
Today, you're drunk. You might be asking yourself, "What do I do now?" You have a myriad of options available to you, sir!

-Playing Games With Friends-

You can play a favorite video game with your friends, or even better, a tabletop game! What better thing is there to do aside from get drunk and argue about unclear and petty rules?

Examples: Super Mario Bros. 3, Talisman, Risk, and Drunken Tomb of Horrors (The D&D Drinking Game!)

-Smoke-
It is a well-known fact that the more drunk you are, the more vulnerable you are to other terrible addictions. Smoking while drunk is no exception, and even the worst-tasting smoke becomes delicious while inebriated.

Examples: Cigars, Cigarettes, Cannabis, Crack, Ganja, Blacn & Milds, Reefer, Meth, Marijuana, and did I mention Weed?

-Call An Ex-
Have some regrets you need to share? Sorry you accidentally ran over the cat? Depressed that she never really wanted you? Call your ex! Nothing bad will ever happen and the alcohol coursing through your veins will allow you to be more open with your past lover and more easily rebuild the bond that you once shared. It's not limited to relationships either; you can call an ex-anyone!

Examples: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Swinger Group, Dominatrix, Slave Owner, Employer

This message brought to you from Lucky Strikes. If you're not smoking Luckies, you're smoking shit.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
GETTING DRUNK IS SO LAME AND NOT COOL.

OF COURSE, THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS TALKING ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
My brother woke up the other night on our side walk with a black eye. He doesn't know what happened yet.