Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 05:31 PM       
768. the trick is to rebound the ball off the wall. If you get it at the right angles you can do well. the trajectory of the ball (i find chucking the ball up at the wall helps) and of course good power.

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 05:36 PM       
I believed you missed the point of my question, which was how the fuck do you bowl over a 300
woop woop
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 06:13 PM       
training mode. have you even played it?

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 06:18 PM       
Oh, this guy is hardcore.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 06:40 PM       
he was bowling in 3 lanes at once.
woop woop
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 06:46 PM       
im not that fat

OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 06:57 PM       
one time i scored a 3500 bowling

it was while i was playing my own way where each pin is worth exactly as much as i feel it i deserve, but i still think that counts

Last edited by Black Flag : Jan 31st, 2007 at 06:57 PM. Reason: the past is TENSE
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:29 AM       
guys in case you missed it i beet lttp and i am feeling very smug
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:38 AM       
Pfft, I beat the original without dying and I'm halfway through the second quest with still no deaths. I'm basically great
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:39 AM       
That's nothing, I beat the original using only the boomerang!

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:41 AM       
chojion for your next review you should try the new wii games at http://www.videlectrix.com/vii/
woop woop
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 02:54 AM       
thats nothing I beat that game without even playing it

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 03:19 AM       
I like Kid Speedy, it taught me that swearing is very fattening.

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 10:42 AM       
I beat lttp with the tempered sword and the blue armor so fuck you

maybe not the blue armor
was never good
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 05:47 PM       
i don't think kid speedy has actual online play ;<
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 11:35 PM       
so i have some Wii questions (keep in mind i know next to nothing about this system as I am still rabidly attatched to my gamecube )

1. About how much does the Wii cost, and what's it's availability currently? Is it still one of those camp-out situations?

2. What's the average price of a virtual console game?

3. Approximately how many games can you hold on the Wii's virtual console (or whatever it would be called)? Or, about how much memory storage do you have, and how much does the average NES or SNES game use?

4. How much/how available are these additonal controllers?

5. Are there any GC games that for any reason aren't compatible with the Wii? I remember hearing something about this.

6. Are there currently/is anyone aware of any prospects for external storage, in the form of a hard drive, blank minidiscs, or whatever? And how much are those if they exist yet?
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 11:38 PM       
And since this fucking thing just hates it when I make edits I would like to add that I would just love it if ErickandEmily.com did reviews of the Wii hardware.
was never good
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:12 AM       
1. About how much does the Wii cost, and what's it's availability currently? Is it still one of those camp-out situations?

$250, and it's generally rare, but if you go to about five different stores, you'll probably find one. I recommend getting one from EB or Gamestop and paying $30 for their 1-year replacement plan (their plan covers anything at all you do to the console, up to and including setting it on fire or something).

2. What's the average price of a virtual console game?

NES is $5, Turbo-Graphix is $6, Genesis/SNES are $8, N64 are $10

3. Approximately how many games can you hold on the Wii's virtual console (or whatever it would be called)? Or, about how much memory storage do you have, and how much does the average NES or SNES game use?

I think there are 5 pages of channels, with 12 channels per page. Each VC game uses a channel, and the Wii has several channels dedicated to its various functions, so you can store about 52 VC games. However, you can delete or move VC games to an SD card if you find you're running out of space. If you delete a VC game, you can redownload it later at no charge. I don't remember the Wii's storage space, but i'm reasonably certain you can fill the channels with games and not run out of space.

4. How much/how available are these additonal controllers?

Remotes are $40, Nunchuks are $20, Classic Controllers are $20. You can use a gamecube controller in lieu of the classics if you don't want to pay for a redundant controller, but the Classic Controller has a way bigger D-Pad and feels nicer to me :<

5. Are there any GC games that for any reason aren't compatible with the Wii? I remember hearing something about this.

Not that I'm aware of; The Wii pretty much switches entirely over to Gamecube mode when you play a GC disc; You can't use the Home menu or parental controls or check play times on GC discs. So, I doubt there'd be any compatibility issues.

6. Are there currently/is anyone aware of any prospects for external storage, in the form of a hard drive, blank minidiscs, or whatever? And how much are those if they exist yet?

There're SD-RAM cards you can put in to load pictures & video, and you can also store VC games and savegames on that media.
was never good
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:13 AM       
And reviews of the Wii Hardware, how exactly do you mean
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:16 AM       
I would assume he wants you to try said hardware out and see if it's shitty or not. Which is a good idea.
Marine is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I beat lttp with the tempered sword and the blue armor so fuck you

maybe not the blue armor
I beat Lttp using the first sword and the first armor by exploiting a very useful bug that let me go to the dark world without getting the master sword
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 10:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I would assume he wants you to try said hardware out and see if it's shitty or not. Which is a good idea.
Yes

Tell us which controllers and peripherals are worth it and which ones can suck the balls. We are your mind slaves.
was never good
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I beat Lttp using the first sword and the first armor by exploiting a very useful bug that let me go to the dark world without getting the master sword
You can't beat ganon without the master sword, as the fighter's sword will literally not hurt him you fucking li-li-liar.

Now, you can get the dwarves to temper your fighter's sword to the lv.3 sword and beat ganon with that, but that's not what you said at all.
was never good
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:50 AM       
Emu - right now the only peripherals for the wii are little plastic things that snap onto the remote that change its physical shape into a steering wheel, tennis racket, etc.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:22 PM       
hey chojin...i was wondering if maybe you can put a lil blog thing on your site that i can host...like wii talk and stuff...

i can also do various reviews...but u did all my wii games already

i know the site is called erickandemily...but you cant just live off reviews...it could be like nintendowiifanboy thing but you and emily and maybe me can post in it..

thats my 2 cents.