Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2007, 05:16 PM       
It's funny to joke about neglecting your school, work and family for an MMO; when it happens, you become a Gollum. That RC car thing is... unbelievable.

My roommate is simply a moron. Leaves all his lights and heat on, AC in the winter, when he stays with his girlfriend the majority of the week. I guess he's too chickenshit to move in with her. He's the stoner/bro type, and his girlfriend leaves used tampons and EPT's on my bathroom counter. He's a chair design major, and for some reason unknown to me he is in possession of pounds upon pounds of styrofoam insulation, of which he leaves crumbs in every inch of the house. His dog isn't housetrained, and will actually run inside to piss and shit. He also hasn't paid electric or internet for a month, so I pulled out the circuits for his room, and he's not getting off the lease until he pays. He falls asleep with the same stoner hippy song on repeat and full volume every other night.

Also, I clean the toilet with his toothbrush. Have fun washing your hair with piss and dead spiders, dick!

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2007, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Is it like a Kama Sutra book or what?
The Doring - Kindersley Book of Sex.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post
I eventually tired of just ignoring him and called him on all his bullshit. After he started acting very confrontational (puffing up) and psycho I bitch slapped him repeatedly, made him cry in front of his female roommates and he moved out shortly thereafter.
Oh man, Pednaud, I would have paid money to see that shit! haha

My roommates both play a lot of computer games (usually MMORPGs) but as a result they keep to themselves a lot, so I don't really mind. One of them shares stories about stupid/funny things that happen in the game (usually involving moronic players), but he knows well enough to filter out stories that a non-player wouldn't find funny.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys View Post
Also, I clean the toilet with his toothbrush. Have fun washing your hair with piss and dead spiders, dick!
That's probably what he sleeps in anyway.

But this is unbelievable, how can there be this many terrible roommates?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 07:52 PM       
Just stumbled across this video on youtube and decided the readers of this thread may be interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aCmWoVrHDc

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 01:29 PM       
So my friend who moved into my place for a bit while I'm home for the holidays has let me know that the nerd moved out with very little notice. I AM FUCKING FREE!!!!!!!!

That was very funny. Well done.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 04:38 PM       
He'll be back.

With a sword.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 05:03 PM       
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you, but at the same time this means we'll suffer from a lack of new roommate stories.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 05:22 PM       
I was once forced to live with an incredibly stupid person who was a fan of mainstream rap and filled his living area with "posters" of Akon and 50 Cent that he printed out from the internet himself. He believed for all the world that he was a lyrical genius and to that effect constantly wrote and recited rap lyrics about mean step parents and escaping from prison.

When given the opportunity, he would go into heavy detail about some chick he fucked in high school who he kept going back to even though she was ruining his life completely, and when I asked him why he replied "For the sex, duh. What are you, gay?" When dealing with other women, his mantra was "find em, fuck em, forget em" and I was subjected to WILD AND CRAZY stories about his affairs with no doubt horrifying latino girls. He also could not stand the fact that I listened to Led Zeppelin and AC/DC all the time, and ended up breaking the first part of my copy of Physical Grafitti. He also grew facial hair exclusively on his chin that looked for all the world like really long pubes, and whenever someone made fun of him for this he'd always answer with something along the lines of "THEY SAY IN CHINA IT TAKES GREAT WISDOM TO GROW A BEARD LIKE THIS, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW."

I soaked his toothbrush in the toilet and urinated in his shampoo. He never discovered this, but later we became quite violent towards each other and he was moved to a different room.

Good times!
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:01 PM       
So are you the annoying roommate in that story?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:05 PM       
what
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:14 PM       
DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:49 PM       
UPTOWN LET ME SEE'EM!

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 11:17 PM       
You should have broken that car. That shit is just sad.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 11:34 PM       
someone show him this thread