Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 07:48 PM       
Sensitive to OUR NEEDS and being a whiny bitch are two very different things.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM       
I think I know what women need
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
YEAH ME TOO :highfive

That was very funny. Well done.
AWESOME
Madman914 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
I have a question, why is it impossible to argue with women?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
because we use things like facts and sequence of events
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
A lot of women treat their boyfriends like their little kids that to need to be taught lessons and such. In this mentality naturally you can't concede a point to someone, when you deal with toddlers it's essential they know your the boss.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 02:52 PM       
It's impossible to argue with us because we will never let you win. Facts do not matter in an argument with a female because emotional memories can be twisted into anything in the course of an argument. Half of us would rather not argue so we manipulate you into feeling guilty so it will just be over. The other half LIVES for confrontation, those are the ones to avoid at all costs.
Role Assigner
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 04:59 PM       

WHY DO CHOOSE THE WRONG ONES

WHY
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 11:47 PM       
I dunno, high school psychology class only taught me so much....and that wasn't a whole lot.
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 04:02 AM       
Hey guys. I'm back. And I'm sorry. I solved my problem, and I'm now working on how to better approach talking to girls.

Turns out, if you don't bitch at them for not liking you, they'll want to talk to you if you're a nice person.

And I guess I am a nice person. And that is why I am going to forgive you. Even if you do not forgive me.

But what I really want to know from this thread is when it comes to understanding women, for Feb 14th should I go with the mass "everybody wins a prize" approach where I gave Valentine's cards to all the girls who didn't get cards, or should I give a rose to that girl I like in my Society and Culture class?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 08:32 AM       
Hi thanks for the questions. I think you should take the "scatter gun" approach to card/gift giving. This involves distributing cards and gifts in such quantity that you almost guarantee yourself some pity replies. As we all know, pity replies can lead to pity dates which if all goes to plan may lead to our ultimate goal; pity sex.
If, as I suspect, you are so unrelentingly un-attractive to woman that you cannot even muster any pity, you wish to take the alternative "scatter gun" approach. The main idea behind this is to make your class mates pay for not appreciating your charms by way of a scatter gun and a rucksack stocked full of home made pipe bombs.

Hope all goes well and good luck!
Egg
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 11:25 AM       
Why not do both, give cards to the girls who are ignored on such a day and give a rose to the girl you like? Cover all your bases.

EDIT:Oops, wrong thread. Sorry!

Last edited by Dixie : Feb 9th, 2008 at 12:58 PM.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 12:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
Turns out, if you don't bitch at them for not liking you, they'll want to talk to you if you're a nice person.
That's so profound. Have your ever thought of writing a book on relationships?

Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 11:27 PM       
I have decided not to. Better to withhold unproven wisdom than to dispense it to people who may well discredit you. If I was going to do one, I'd wait until I was at least fifty years old. Because that's round about the age when you either have grown into a philosopher that people will take seriously, or a nutcase like Ultimate Warrior was when it comes to wisdom. If I did do one I would have to do some serious research for it, if you know what I mean
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 04:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
And that is why I am going to forgive you. Even if you do not forgive me.
I accept your apology.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Hi thanks for the questions. I think you should take the "scatter gun" approach to card/gift giving. This involves distributing cards and gifts in such quantity that you almost guarantee yourself some pity replies. As we all know, pity replies can lead to pity dates which if all goes to plan may lead to our ultimate goal; pity sex.
If, as I suspect, you are so unrelentingly un-attractive to woman that you cannot even muster any pity, you wish to take the alternative "scatter gun" approach. The main idea behind this is to make your class mates pay for not appreciating your charms by way of a scatter gun and a rucksack stocked full of home made pipe bombs.

Hope all goes well and good luck!
I nearly my ass off at that. Good job!
He speaks truth!
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 02:51 PM       
Is Pub Lover a woman?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:45 PM       
Spoilers!
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:35 PM       
shit! then i got lost in translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediScum View Post
Pub Lover talks about GAY people so much, you'd think she was a Kevin Smith fan.
I tought he called him she
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:38 PM       
dont tell jediscum lets let him be the fool for a little while longer
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 01:52 AM       
Fun Fact : Girl's do not have prostate glands. So when you fuck them in the asshole and they say they like it, they are just telling you what you want to hear or they get off on pain.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 02:42 AM       
I once came to that conclusion, but when I asked a girl if I was right she gave me a long lecture about nerve clusters, so I jokingly (not so jokingly ) made a suggestion but she said 'no'.
Role Assigner
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 04:52 PM       
Thaths nasthty
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 09:34 PM       
I just had a woman tell me that sometimes she likes anal and if I had a problem with that, Gah, I don't understand.
Egg
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 10:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Fun Fact : Girl's do not have prostate glands. So when you fuck them in the asshole and they say they like it, they are just telling you what you want to hear or they get off on pain.
While it's true we don't have prostate glands we can still enjoy it. And it doesn't hurt unless the guy is a real jerk.