Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 11:51 PM       
I think I am the only guy that doesn't like to give it to a girl in the b*tt

Sorry Willie

When you ignore me, just know that I will always be reading your messages
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 12:47 AM       
It doesn't sound particularly appealing to me either

This reminds me of a post OAO once made where he said "I no longer at this stage of my life fear the thought of the process of anal sex where I am at the receiving end" or something.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 05:21 AM       
I really miss that guy. Anybody still have those pictures of him flexing in his mirror?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 10:56 AM       
Eric does. They show up on his google desktop. Too frequently.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 12:47 PM       
I always hoped that he was someones retarded character. OAO...not Eric...
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
I think I am the only guy that doesn't like to give it to a girl in the b*tt
Same here. The pooper just isn't that appealing. I guess it's something i'd like to do before I die. Maybe I'll add it to my bucket list or something.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
I'm scatophobic so that counts me too.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 02:50 AM       
I tested it on a girl with my finger just to see if I'd wanna put my penis in there afterwards. It felt like I was reaching into the throat of a mid sized rodent

PS I THINK I WASHED MY HANDS IN ICY KEG TUB WATER

That was very funny. Well done.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 08:13 AM       
don't knock it until you've tried it.....it's especially cool if the girl cries while you're hammering her back door.....
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:29 AM       
That just made me sad
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:17 PM       
Hey, I've got an actual question. What are some good tests to tell if you're all clingy and obsessive?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:24 PM       
A test for yourself or the other person?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:32 PM       
TALKING TO THE LADIES HERE, KILLJOY

And by "you", yes, I mean you womens
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Hey, I've got an actual question. What are some good tests to tell if you're all clingy and obsessive?
I have one. Just complete the following questionnaire:

Do you consider yourself clingy at all?
Do you obsess over things (particularly women)?

If you answered yes to EITHER of these questions you may be clingy and obsessive.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:42 PM       
See, even MM thought you were talking about yourself. Now get off my ass you clingy bastard.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:50 PM       
Back onto the shortbus, people.

For anyone else, let me rephrase this.

"Hello all of you women, what is a good test that I can surreptiously use to definitively figure out if an individual is a clingy and obsessive example of the female gender"

You can tell that's specific because it overuses words.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:57 PM       
Edit: You're probably serious, good luck with that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:58 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 02:14 PM       
A recent conversation involved her briefly mentioning words such as "bible", "anime", "home-school", and "so, if you have time after work, maybe you'd like to see my comics".

She's absolutely adorable, but this did nothing to assuage the mental CODE RED, DANGER, CODE RED that fired up immediately.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 02:26 PM       
Ask an ex of hers?

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 02:42 PM       
ask her if she knows jonathan clement

EDIT: WHOPPS I AM NO LADY :embarrassed
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 04:02 PM       
I think you may have found Chris-chan's Boyfriend-Free Girl. She's white, right?

This may end up being a faux pas, but try this: Buy her some stupid little trinket and see how often she wears it. If she never, ever takes it off, even in the shower (and makes sure you're aware of this) then GTFO
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 04:14 PM       
Funny thing is, I know the answer, but when you test someone it usually backfires. Just take a chance like everyone else does.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
No, don't buy her a gift! If she's clingy and you buy her a gift, you've fallen into her trap!

Forum Virgin
MacLeon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:58 PM       
Live with a woman, then you will come to understand them. Shut your mouth and listen to what they say. Do not try to dominate them.