Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 06:33 AM       
hows this for a game i just fuck your face with a lawn mower? sound good?
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 01:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90's Child View Post
I didn't say it would be Atari-2600esque in terms of graphics. It would be done in a vector graphics style. And there is a reason for walking around. For, you see, there is a princess in that tower, held by a horrible old wizard (Whom looks an awful lot like Atari 2600 ET if done in Vector Graphics) who wants to control the world of Atari. You are Cube, a humanoid character with a cube for a head (And yes, this is a reference to Adventure), and you have to find the princess at the top of the Castle on the Volcano. But you can't get there. No matter how far you go in the world, you'll just start back at the beginning. To get to the volcano, you need to find the Chip, or to be more precise, the pieces of the chip. But, these pieces are guarded in the darkest parts of this world, by the worst creatures, like the Centipede, the Dragons, the Jaguar, The Quootile and other nasty things. And you need weapons such as the Arrow Sword (From Adventure), the DDT Bombs (Millipede), the Paddle (Pong), the Magnet (from Adventure), the Bridge (Adventure), the Missile Launcher (Missile Command), amongst others.

Basically, it's applying the Smash Bros crossover formula to a Zelda-type game with Atari characters. And yes, I do realise that I pretty much pitched the game.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL IDEA