Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 04:51 AM        Most Insulting Crimes Against You
xx

Last edited by Sacks : Jun 21st, 2020 at 05:24 AM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 05:07 AM       
i had someone break into my car and not take anything, but they left the doors ajar they didn't take my checkbook, the change I had in the ashtray, anything. it was like saying "HEY, YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO ROB", plus it made me feel a lot worse about the neighborhood i'd just moved into.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 09:36 AM       
Someone broke into my '90 Honda Civic hatchback on VALENTINES DAY and stole my gift for my girlfriend. How many people want Betty Page Pillow cases. They also stole my spare cologne bottle and my music collection.(Which really bothered me because its not even music that most people would enjoy.)
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 09:42 AM       
someone broke into my house once and stole a wireless xbox controller and a bong.

not the xbox and games.

not the weed.

I couldn't wrap my head around it.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
Somebody broke into my car and took my daughter's toy phone. Boy, did my blood BOIL!!!!

Now she has a cookie monster flip phone that she lets me borrow from time to time.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 11:10 AM       
One day, back when I was in high school, I went out to my car to find the hatch back just sitting there open. I had that sinking feeling in my stomach. I get out to the car to find they took all my speakers, my backpack and my ID I kept in the center console. Nothing else. They left me with my stereo, my CDs and my wallet with $20. So here I am with a stereo that I cant listen to because they jacked my speakers. A case full of CDs I cant listen to, because again, no speakers. And worst of all no school work. Who the fuck steals someones school work?!!?! Deciding that there wasnt anything I could really do right then I closed the back and started driving to school. Half way down my street I found my speakers. Smashed in the middle of the road. WTF! They jack my speakers just to smash them in the road but keep my backpack and my ID? Dumbfounded is the only way I can describe how I felt. Oh yeah. That and violated. Dicks.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 11:23 AM       
i've never had anything stolen from me. just people going out of their way to return stuff i dropped, left, or lost. like $50 bill, younger sibling, laptop, cellphone, ipod, necklace, dog..etc

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 12:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
someone broke into my house once and stole a wireless xbox controller and a bong.

not the xbox and games.

not the weed.

I couldn't wrap my head around it.
MAYBE THEY ALREADY HAD WEED AND AN XBOX.

THEY JUST NEEDED ACCESSORIES

FUCKING HELL
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 02:21 PM       
YOU IGNORANT FUCK

That was very funny. Well done.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 03:02 PM       
I came back from the bathroom once to find a bunch of slices of pizza jammed in my backpack, ruining my work and textbooks.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
I've never had any crimes committed against me, but the other day I broke into this GMC safari and stole the guys radio and cup holder to replace the one somebody stole from me. The radio had a CD, it was Captain and Tennille.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
Me and the Captain made it happen.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 10:50 PM       
When I was in high school, someone stole my calculator (one of those fancy ones with Tetris on it) off of the lunch table when I walked two feet to the left to throw out my garbage. Not a one of my friends sitting around me had ANY idea who took it. What was really insulting was that when I went to report it to the lunch monitors, they basically asked the people sitting around me "did you see where the calculator went?" (WHICH I ALREADY DID!) before throwing up their hands and telling me "Oh well, too bad". Ugh. Matters were actually made worse about two months later, when someone's backpack went missing and they actually shut down the cafeteria and wouldn't let anyone out until they found it.

My dad had one some years back, as well. Some bozo hit his car at an intersection. No one was hurt, but my dad's car was pretty banged up. The offender stopped, got out, looked like he wanted to hit my dad, and turned right up a nearby street. What insulted my dad was that when he called the police, they seemed much more bothered by the fact that the guy took an illegal right turn up that street than the fact that he hit my dad's car.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 11:14 PM       
Lunch monitors? what kind of high school did you go to?
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:07 AM       
It was a volunteer position. Basically they hung around and made sure we didn't cut in the food line, abuse our hall pass privileges, squirt ketchup on each other, etc. No idea what the incentive was for people to sign up for it. It completely validated my theory though, that people who worked at the high school for reasons other than teaching were completely nuts (one memorable monitor apparently wigged out on a guy for taking an extra plastic fork).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:29 AM       
ONE TIME SOME ASSHOLE ON A MESSAGE BOARD GAVE ME AN INFRACTION BECAUSE HES A COCKSUCKER.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:34 AM       
ONE TIME THIS STUPID BASTARD WHO I THOUGHT WAS MY FRIEND AND MAYBE MORE WANTED TO PLAY LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WITH SOMEONE ELSE BUT IT IS OUR FUCKING GAME A GAME THAT WAS PLAYED BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE DESPERATELY SEEKING A DEEPER CONNECTION AND THAT CONNECTION WAS FOUND A PACT OF INTIMACY WAS FORGED AND NOW THEY ARE FUCKING DISGRACING THIS PACT WITH THEIR WHORE WAYS
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:41 AM       
A BROAD SCORNED I TELL YA

MAYBE THIS "PERSON" OR "STUPID BASTARD" WHO YOU "THOUGHT WAS" your "FRIEND" was only trying to increase the enjoyment of your gamestyle with a little three-way?
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 04:54 PM       
My current ex was arsey with me for a week before we eventually fell out and split up. It wasn't until after this that I found out why. A week previous I'd left my cellphone at his house and in his wisdom he'd decided to go through my messages sent and received. His gripe it turned out was that he'd found a naked picture of an arse sent to a mystery man.

I don't know whether to be more angry at:

1. He was checking up on me and snooping through my phone
2. He never gave me a chance to explain.
3. The mystery man was in the USA and his phone not being compatible with mine, he didn't actually receive the image as it would have cost him $s to retrieve it.
4. The arse in question in fact is not mine, but belongs to a big and hairy man who was holding apart his cheeks so you could see the hole in fine detail and that my ex thought it was my feminine bum and thought that this was my idea of being sexy!!

This is a crime against my privacy and pride.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 05:06 PM       
Your ass looks like a hairy man ass?
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 05:08 PM       
NO IT DOESN'T!!!!!

This is why I'm the most pissed!!!

I think.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 05:11 PM       
I'm pretty pissed at the company who polluted our drinking water supply and gave my entire family cancer.

I'm also pissed that after the court ordered them to supply bottled water to the area because the drinking water was unusable, the bottled water also turned up positive for the carcinogen.
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:34 PM       
dude you guys didn't get that julia roberts lady to sue their pants off for you?
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:48 PM       
ALSO THE NEW MOST INSULTING CRIME AGAINST ME IS WHEN SOME UNNAMABLE PERSON NAMED CHOJIN SAID THAT I WORK AT MCDONALDS

IM SO INSULTED AND ANGRY
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 10:45 PM       
no, there's cancer stuff that happens that's completely unrelated to erin brockovitch. I haven't even seen that movie.