Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:27 AM        Comedian to face Human Rights Tribunal
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=2737220
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...383781-cp.html
http://www.google.com/hostednews/can...fsTMYBjhrNfmPQ

Pardon me for not knowing a lot about the Canadian justice system, but the fact that this somehow became a human rights issue because a couple of cunty hecklers got their shit thrown back at them is disgraceful to humanity. Props to the B.C. Supreme Court for forcing them to reconsider the dismissal. Fucking Human Rights Tribunals.

I my First Amendment rights. Goddamn, do I ever.

Yo, Canadians: wus happnin' wit yo country?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 07:30 AM       
Funny how they have to take his right to free speech away to give her some grey nameless human right that is really unnecessary for her to have. But these 'human rights' activists seem to often not bother to/want to notice that little detail
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 11:12 AM       
For fucks sake!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
Canadian comics are always welcome in America. I think them and musicians are the only ones we'll take in.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 12:33 PM       
We take hot chicks too, but that almost goes without saying.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:27 PM       
Fucking dikes.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
$50 says Leader is correct and they are in fact fat ugly dikes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:10 PM       
I'd fuck the hell out of her.

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:38 PM       
http://www.vancouversun.com/life/274...n?size=620x400
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Not everyone can look hawt all the time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:44 PM       
Oh dam, the bitches are just mad cause he schooled them.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:58 PM       
Why dont you go find her and prove him right T?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:01 PM       
I've already fucked a dyke who has never had a dick in her. I had the same theory, if you're shoving a dildo in you and you like it, you'll probably like real dick even better. The problem you have is you don't like guys, but you like me so let's fuck and see how it turns out.

Turns out she liked it a lot and wouldn't leave me alone.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
honestly isn't this basically what kramer did and most people shat their pants over it? its just about LESBIANS instead of ******S.

Maybe Kramer was more of a dick or somethin about it? I dont know, but an interesting corollary to draw.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:08 PM       
We're talking actual jokes with structure though versus dropping the n-bomb and saying "50 years ago you'd be hanging upside down in a tree with a fork in your ass"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:16 PM       
Well, the only joke I saw that he made was something like, "Why don't you suck a cock." I don't really know if his "homophobic" remarks were structured actual jokes or just things you would say to dicks.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 07:03 PM       
He also said, "you probably aren't even lesbians, you're probably straight women too ugly to get a man so you are together" which was actually a funny piece of business. Now had he went with

"SHE'S A DYKE! SHE'S A DYKE! 50 years ago they would have stoned you in the streets!"

Then I might say it was similar to Kramer
BANNED

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
Quote:
"you probably aren't even lesbians, you're probably straight women too ugly to get a man so you are together" which was actually a funny piece of business. Now had he went with

"SHE'S A DYKE! SHE'S A DYKE! 50 years ago they would have stoned you in the streets!"
To be honest I don't see how one is more offensive than the other.

Also maybe kramer's humor was more suited for the 50's cause i bet in the 50's they woulda been like, "LOL SHIT HES RIGHT NOW A DAYS WE JUST GENTLY BEAT THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE SEcoND CLAss citIZENS"
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
To be honest I don't see how one is more offensive than the other.

Also maybe kramer's humor was more suited for the 50's cause i bet in the 50's they woulda been like, "LOL SHIT HES RIGHT NOW A DAYS WE JUST GENTLY BEAT THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE SEcoND CLAss citIZENS"
For one thing, lesbians don't have hundreds of years of opression attached to the word dyke
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
Who goes to a comedy show and then gets offended?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
Apparently everyone these days

I think of how Don Rickles would be reacted to if he started in this time and it makes me sad
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
Wrong, the answer here folks is Canadians.

Canadians.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2010, 12:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
honestly isn't this basically what kramer did and most people shat their pants over it? its just about LESBIANS instead of ******S.

Maybe Kramer was more of a dick or somethin about it? I dont know, but an interesting corollary to draw.
The difference is that their bitching enough is leading to an investigation and possibly a fine, as opposed to everyone just thinking the guy's a homophobic asshole.

Also,

The topic makes hims sound like a war criminal. Which is the point, because this shit shouldn't have even been considered.