Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
things are things that are unless they're things that aren't or if they're not even things
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
thank you for that overly dramatic analysis of words I have posted on an internet comedy website
YOU'RE WELCOME, SWEETIE. EVERYTHING MAKE SENSE OKAY?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
So GG, what're you up to? Drawn anything badass lately?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
TONS of shit for this art college. A stylized portrait of Hunter S. Thompson is coming out particularly sick right now, after multiple attempts. Took a while to nail down exactly what I wanted to do with it.

I'm in school from 10 in the morning to 6 at night on monday, 10-2 tuesday and wednesday, followed by work from 2:30 to 10 pm, school 9 am to 9 pm on thursday. Plus time for homework and personal cartoons on those days, so I only get about 10, 12 hours of sleep monday-thursday, CRASH thursday night, sleep till 10 or sometimes 1:00 on friday, then work 2:30 to 11 pm friday and saturday, 4 to 10 on sundays.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
so, after a long hiatus here, it's suddenly hard to get together with friends and I'm back to trawling around netflix and I-Mockery during a lot of my down time
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
I'm at school from 8 to 9pm Monday thru Wednesday. I've got a couple hour breaks, but I've packed it in, to my misfortune. Then it's just a couple classes on Thursday and Friday and I'm set.

:skoolbtchin

I made my schedule that way mainly because of the photography class that I really wanted to take and the fact that it's only available at one time and it's in the late evening. Urgh. Nigga's gotta eat. I love the stuff, though.

This semester's put the kibosh on writing for... leisure, which really sucks. I WANNA COLLAB WITH YOU SO HARD.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
I don't do page breaks, mang
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm at school from 8 to 9pm Monday thru Wednesday. I've got a couple hour breaks, but I've packed it in, to my misfortune. Then it's just a couple classes on Thursday and Friday and I'm set.

:skoolbtchin

I made my schedule that way mainly because of the photography class that I really wanted to take and the fact that it's only available at one time and it's in the late evening. Urgh. Nigga's gotta eat. I love the stuff, though.

This semester's put the kibosh on writing for... leisure, which really sucks. I WANNA COLLAB WITH YOU SO HARD.
I WISH I had breaks on the long school days... still, it's good that I could pack it in, the school tuition runs at a flat rate per semester, and I basically hacked off and arm and a leg to pay for my tuition, on top of the FAFSA and scholarships and loans. I don't understand why the fuck I have to include my parents financial info on the FAFSA when the most they can help me with is $250 per month.

Honestly, considering that I'm at school and working full-time, with an intense work and study load, and STILL able to finish two full-page cartoons a week? It can be done, if you DO write anything you want illustrated, and you get a website together, I'll work on it for free.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
Miami Vice AND Talisker 10yo, fuck yeah
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 06:51 PM       
Playing a d20 modern game with friends and Old Rasputin Imperial Stout. :hasfriends
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
BTW what are you going to do with the 10 year old?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 11:21 PM       
Happy Birthday WhiteRat
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 09:38 AM       
^^^ what he said. Where've you been, bro'?
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 09:10 PM       
Muchos thankos, T & D. I'm still around and I still lurk here from time to time. In my advanced age I have been spending more time on college football message boards and less on I-Mock although I would like that to change. So all you gasbags should start posting some funny stuff like Juttin's dad dying or those embarrassing photo sets of Milhouse and his 50's car salesman haircut he had taken at K-Mart a few years back. Only then may I rise up once again to reclaim my throne that sits atop the mountain of mediocrity.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 10:03 PM       
We need to make some I-M Forum trading cards. WhiteRat would have to catch them all.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
I'm numbah one
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
Quote:
We need to make some I-M Forum trading cards. WhiteRat would have to catch them all.
We could all get on webcam and argue about who ha the coolest cards, while our lives slowly rot away.
Along with our bank accounts. I never realized when I was eight how fucking expensive that hobby was.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 01:02 AM       
I love spammer non-sequiturs.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
Man, that ancient Big Black thread inspires me to post a random assortment good music instead

Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
No one's going to listen, of course. Enjoy the irritating visual clutter! Bonus points if someone quotes the whole damn thing, I'm not quite enough of a dickbag to do that
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Man, that ancient Big Black thread inspires me to post a random assortment good music instead

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:29 AM       
Quote:

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:30 AM       
Quote:

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:31 AM       
Quote: