Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
Well, if you decide you do want to do this just say so but remember you only have until Aaarg finishes his segment because Grislygus gets the last slot.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
Please, I haven't the materials and I'm going on a vacation in a short while. Really, it's not a good idea.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
SIGH. don't you have photoshop and a digital camera? Glow's made hers using photography before.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
I don't have any of that at the moment. :sadfacewithatear
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 04:48 PM       
;_;
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
mspaint. Get at it.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:51 PM       
Sent.

Use MSPaint, FZ. I did.

Also, results, not excuses.

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
Where did you send it because my PM box is empty.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
To your Yahoo account.

And now to your PM as well.

God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old May 16th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
My bad, I don't use that yahoo account anymore, I actually did check my current one before posting. Anyways, good show.

This is your last chance Fathom. Sign up now or regret it forever.

AAARG!!!!!
It's your turn once again

Last edited by King Hadas : May 16th, 2011 at 10:17 PM.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old May 16th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
Also I've sent Aaarg an E-mail. If I don't hear back from him by next week then he's out.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 16th, 2011, 11:03 PM       
WTF I NEVER AGREED TO THIS SHIT.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2011, 04:46 AM       
i just submitted something so NOW'S YOUR CHANSE DFATHOM?ZERO!!!
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old May 17th, 2011, 05:14 AM       
Well that was your last chance Fathom sign up is officially closed. I hope you don't rue this later, that would be terrible.

Good work Aaarg, and fast too. I really wish I'd contacted you sooner when we started this.

GIANT LETTERS?!
GRISLYGUS!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
Hey Aarg, long time no see.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2011, 04:29 PM       
hiyaz!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
awright, got it. Still @ work, will get finished @ one am or so. will get on this as soon as i get home
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:18 AM       
Fuck you arseholes for being so quick
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:48 AM       
Done. pm sent. Let's see it
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old May 18th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Photobucket resized Grislygus' image so I have to wait until he sends it through emails. Once I have it I'll immediately put together and put up the EQ.

Not to toot my and the participants' collective horns but I believe this EQ is way better than any of the others we've done so far. And if I ever throw one of these together again I've learned a few lessons that should be of use.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:25 PM       
email sent
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old May 18th, 2011, 05:04 PM       
And it is at last finished.

The completed image is located at the beginning of the thread.

This is a beautiful thing we have done together.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
looks good
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old May 18th, 2011, 06:13 PM       
I'm having a little trouble, the EQ I have up is fuzzy. Putting it together and saving it as a jpeg in MsPaint did that. I redid it and resaved it as a 24-bit BMP which fixed my problem but now Deviant Art won't recognize the file and I can't upload it. I'm not sure what to do here.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old May 18th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
It only drastically effects Grislygus' piece though and I've fixed that by hosting his image by itself so I guess this isn't an urgent matter.

Good work everybody!