Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 05:08 AM       
I watched to about the two minute mark and was too incredibly horrified to continue ;<
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 06:13 AM       
How awesome.

Edit: Continued on to part 5 to learn that cold clammy hands = ultrasex.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 07:16 AM       
oh god. i decided to not go on after part 4.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM       
LOL!!! Hey, speaking of my de-conversion, I found out a juicy little bit of info: Appearantly, Savannah is married now. I wonder if it couldn't have been me had I asked her out... DAMN, those mormons marry young...
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 06:06 PM       
sup jonathen

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 06:38 PM       
Not much... I think I'm gonna be moving and getting a job in Kelowna some time between Christmas and Newyears. I originally wanted to go in may, but I heard it's hard to find a place there, so, I figure I should start trying to get a place now, or, get in the line-up as soon as I can. I want to start moving in may if I get a place before then... That place is hell for trying to find a place. If you're lucky enough to actually FIND one, then you better hang on for dear life.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 08:24 PM       
Jonathan what happens when you finally have sex with one of these Mormon girls and realize it's fucking terrible and you've wasted so many years of your life chasing a dream that is actually a nightmare. Will you YouTube your re-conversion in 20 parts?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 08:33 PM       
so does he hate or love jesus now? I got lost.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 11:13 PM       
All I know about you (Johnathan) is that you watch a lot of anime which means you're not a worthwhile person in general. Nobody from the states should be watching that on a a regular basis unless you happen to be a child or japanese. You just look like a shut-in humpty dumpty.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Jonathan what happens when you finally have sex with one of these Mormon girls and realize it's fucking terrible and you've wasted so many years of your life chasing a dream that is actually a nightmare. Will you YouTube your re-conversion in 20 parts?
Oh, no, there's no WAY I'm ever going back to the mormons again. After the whole Jenna fiasco, the thought of being with one of those girls was comparable to eating cardboard. They didn't seem very lively. They seemed really brainwashed by the religion.

Quote:
so does he hate or love jesus now? I got lost.
Hate... But it's not so much Jesus. It's more the religion itself, and in particular, it's followers. I can't BELIEVE how easy it is to debate with christians! XD

Quote:
All I know about you (Johnathan) is that you watch a lot of anime which means you're not a worthwhile person in general. Nobody from the states should be watching that on a a regular basis unless you happen to be a child or japanese. You just look like a shut-in humpty dumpty.
First, I DON'T watch anime all that often. I actually like to cruise around youtube looking for Christians to rip apart. It's SO fun to watch them squirm and to plant to cute little seeds of doubt. Most of the time, they'll run away like cowards! XD I'll have to do a youtube series of all of my conversations! Second, I'm not from the states. I am from Canada. And third, yes, I'm a shut-in, but that's going to change next week. I'm gonna get out of this house and move to Kelowna and get a job there and get my own place. And most importantly, to get a girlfriend. The only way I'll get one is by having in-dependence. I really hate to leave this town behind. I'll miss my employers, as well as my grandparents, but I have to do it for my own good. I originally wanted to go in may, but then I found out how hard it is to find a place, so, I have to go much sooner than originally planned so that I'll have a better chance of finding a place. I'll have to live with my mom until I can get my own place. Like I said, it's hell to find a place there, and if you do, GRAB IT, AND HANG ON FOR DEAR LIFE!
Level 29 ♂
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 04:16 PM       
ya XD i no
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 04:56 PM       
kid you had me at "watch them squirm" and "plant seeds"
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:24 PM       
WHY ARE GIRLS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU? ARE YOU 13? ARE YOU SECRETLY GAY? WHAT IS IT!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 12:23 AM       
XD

ValientKid is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 08:29 AM       
Who wants to start a money pool on how many dead Asian girls will be found in his freezer?
Level 29 ♂
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 12:15 PM       
Jonathan you know how in Christianity it's a sin to kill yourself? I think you should rebel against that

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 05:11 PM       
Quote:
WHY ARE GIRLS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU? ARE YOU 13? ARE YOU SECRETLY GAY? WHAT IS IT!
Uh... Cause they're sexy? And soft? And nice to hold? Cause I'm a horny 17-year-old? What straight guy DOESN'T like girls? Besides, if christianity is true, then it's unfair that some get to have sex and I have to miss out cause I was ABSTINENT like God TOLD ME to be!

Quote:
Who wants to start a money pool on how many dead Asian girls will be found in his freezer?
Come on, I'm not THAT creepy!

Quote:
Jonathan you know how in Christianity it's a sin to kill yourself? I think you should rebel against that
And waste the only life I may have? That would defeat the purpose. I might as well go back to being a christian...

Last edited by Jonathan Clement : Dec 24th, 2007 at 12:09 AM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 07:01 PM       
You know, uh, being an athiest doesn't mean slutting yourself out as much as possible

I don't!

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
You know, uh, being an athiest doesn't mean slutting yourself out as much as possible

I don't!
Of course. I know that. I don't want to have sex until I find somebody I really like. I also use that argument against christians! I'm going to do a series on my youtube channel called "Christian ownage".
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 01:17 AM       
Kids sure grow up fast!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 02:37 AM       
Hey there Johnathan, I just found out about you today via this forum group. Errrr hmmmmm I'm speachless. What would JC say?
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 03:32 AM       
i just cant fxxking believe this thread is still active...

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 03:35 AM       
Jon, I noticed you took down your CUHRAAAAAAAAAZY antics in that one video!

What the hell, man!
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Dec 24th, 2007, 03:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
Uh... Cause they're sexy? And soft? And nice to hold? Cause I'm a horny 17-year-old? What straight guy DOESN'T like girls? Besides, if christianity is true, then it's unfair that some get to have sex and I have to miss out cause I was ABSTINENT like God TOLD ME to be!
You are weak like a little baby. Stop watching Fruits Basket and watch Point Blank with Lee Marvin and Taxi Driver. Stop eating quiche. Start doing pull ups on jungle gyms in bad neighborhoods and running in the morning in a ratty gray sweat suit. Grab the pearl and ride the dragon's wings you sad bastard, because only then will you truly be able to pick up women and understand their evil ways.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 04:44 AM       
Oh, and if do get layed, the rule is you have to last at least 10 minutes before you cum. That's average. Anything below that means you're gay.