Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 05:47 PM       
and red leader is actually good for a laugh
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:11 PM       
I think the forums are fine.

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:47 PM       
I'd rather read a James post than a red leader one. At least James knows how to write in sentances.

Also I won't hear anything said against Kelly. There is nothing wrong with random comments. I actually see alot of truth in some of them. Think of him like the fool in Twelve Night.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 07:21 PM       
i think the boards are fine and wouldnt have it any other way. than again, i wasnt really here for the "GOOD OL DAYS" so i could have really missed something spectacular for all i know
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 07:52 PM       
we used to throw pies at eachother, nonstop.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 07:56 PM       
Remember that time that I put your head in a vise and tweeked your nose?

Wherever you go, there you are.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 09:04 PM       
Yes, but i don't have the money to pay for that again. Quit bothering me, geez.

P.S. You should consider lowering your rates.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 09:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
I think the forums are fine.
Me too! I guess it's settled then!

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 01:11 AM       
FUCK THAT THESE FORUMS SUCK NOW NONE OF YOU MAKE ME LAUGH ANYMORE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU BETTER SHAPE UP OR I'M OUTTA HERE AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT WOULD YOU BECAUSE THEN THEY WOULD REALLY SUCK! (WITHOUT ME)
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 11:09 AM       
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundtest
FUCK THAT THESE FORUMS SUCK NOW NONE OF YOU MAKE ME LAUGH ANYMORE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU BETTER SHAPE UP OR I'M OUTTA HERE AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT WOULD YOU BECAUSE THEN THEY WOULD REALLY SUCK! (WITHOUT ME)

That was very funny. Well done.
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 09:54 AM       
I simply don't care anymore. Sorry, James :/
Mocker

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 11:05 AM       
because 3 years ago your posts were all about the gigh.
Red, dead meat!
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 02:35 PM       
You could never understand the gigh, Helm, and you never will
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 02:45 PM       
"wow! i wrote all of this lucid prose! it may have seemed like a waste of time that will probably be better summed up by soundtest later on, but i'm posting it anyway, if only because i took so long to write this idiotic missive!"
oroborous is the word, i think, and all over a messageboard.

did you not get an inkling, even in your bowels, while you were doubtless editing this literary salvo, that stuff like this is exactly why you get treated like crap? you're an ass with the added benefit of being really whiny and defensive.
BANNED

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 02:48 PM       
Shut up.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 03:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez
"wow! i wrote all of this lucid prose! it may have seemed like a waste of time that will probably be better summed up by soundtest later on, but i'm posting it anyway, if only because i took so long to write this idiotic missive!"
I fail to see how Soundtest did anything but reinforce the fact that so many of you have turned into worthless posters. You may want to consider me an ass, but I'm an ass who actually makes an effort.

It also amazes me how people assume that just because my initial post turned out to be fairly above the average post size, that I must have spent forever on it. I feel sorry for your simple minds, if you honestly feel that something like that actually required an immense amount of time. Believe it or not, it was probably 5 minutes. 5 minutes of posting something that is better than any of you could have put together in 5 hours.

Oops, sorry. I guess that's more of that whiny defensiveness.
Mocker

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 03:05 PM       
yeah really, it is. I don't mind your post, but it wasn't significantly better than most of the other crap around here. Just 'cause it was self-referential it's a big deal? Relax.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
I fail to see how Soundtest did anything but reinforce the fact that so many of you have turned into worthless posters. You may want to consider me an ass, but I'm an ass who actually makes an effort.
If taken literally, I guess that could be interpretted from my post, James. However, it was intended to be taken ironically because those two lines of caps pretty much summed up your long-winded post. You may not find many people here interesting or funny anymore and that they don't put in the effort required to entertain you, but unfortunately, you have never posted anything I have found funny or even remotely interesting... well besides your creepy obsession/stalker stories. What exactly have you contributed besides your depressing loveline escapades lately? I vaguely recall links to dated internet fads and other tedious attempts at humour that just didn't work. You are the last person to preach. If anything, YOU OWE THEM (them being the people you expect owe you a consistent flow of entertaining material).
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James

an i-mockery effort

i think he reinforced that worthless posting doesnt need nor is it worth, indeed, an intelligent rebuke.

Quote:
It also amazes me
heavens, no!

Quote:
how people assume that just because my initial post turned out to be fairly above the average post size, that I must have spent forever on it. I feel sorry for your simple minds, if you honestly feel that something like that actually required an immense amount of time. Believe it or not, it was probably 5 minutes. 5 minutes of posting something that is better than any of you could have put together in 5 hours.

Oops, sorry. I guess that's more of that whiny defensiveness.
ha ha ha. yes it is.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
You may not find many people here interesting or funny anymore and that they don't put in the effort required to entertain you, but unfortunately, you have never posted anything I have found funny or even remotely interesting
i concur

and also, carnivore is a cunt
BANNED

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 04:44 PM       
I-MOCKERY; JUDGEMENT DAY, COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU APRIL FIFTH(5th).

Directed By God Personified Jr.

RATED R(Persons Under the age of 18 will not be admitted without the permission of a consenting adult)
Red, dead meat!
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 05:15 PM       
You know, I feel like the retired cop who always asked to come out of retirement to lend his expertise to that one last big case... but I'm not going to this time.

Translated: Rongi, you are definitely not worth my time.

And now, a showcase of some true Mockers from back in the day, some of whom are still here.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 05:21 PM       

SHOW YOUR TRU COLORS
Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 06:07 PM       
I like how Rongi "concurs" I don't add anything of value, and then makes the response above me.

WAY TO BE COOL RONGI!

Also, I have it on good authority that Rongi HAS, in the past, found things I've done to be very entertaining. This is just another example of Rongi hopping on whatever bandwagons he can to try and get accepted and out of the public eye of being insulted for being an idiot.