Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 07:25 PM       
Lotida, I'll give you five pretend dollars if you just shut the hell up for like, 3 days. k thx.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 09:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotida
Are the voices in your head too loud again?
That's soooo 1999
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:13 PM       
James, I'll give you ten pretend dollars to lean over and kiss Jixby's ass, K? Thanks!

The bandwagon is getting crowded......you may want to jump under it!
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 05:30 AM       
Do you call Hot Topic and ask them to read alloud some of their t-shirts so you can post them here as insults?
Mocker
Spooky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 06:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
Do you call Hot Topic and ask them to read alloud some of their t-shirts so you can post them here as insults?

zing!
Psychedelic
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 06:49 PM       
That is your idea of a zing?? LOL!!

Thanks for letting me know I am whitty enough to be on a Hot Topic T-Shirt!!!
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 07:09 PM       
Lotida. Put the cock back in your mouth please.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 07:22 PM       
LOL!! ZING? YOU ZING THAT?? LOFLAMROS HA!!!! ZING THAT?? AHAHAH RUFFLEDASSMAO
Psychedelic
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 07:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Lotida. Put the cock back in your mouth please.
Wipe off your slobber please!!!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 08:12 PM       

Johannas is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 09:49 PM       
lotida is one sexy sass mouth! come a bit closer hunny
Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
James, I'll give you ten pretend dollars to lean over and kiss Jixby's ass, K? Thanks!
I do that for free anyway, because Jixby has a habit of... You know, being cool, and funny. Meanwhile you have a habit of... You know, being a ratty old cuntballoon.
Mocker
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 10:37 PM       
emoticons just got a whole lot sassier

I would eat a child if there was an emoticon that perfectly resembled and at the sametime expressed the foul stank of lotida's gay hard nipples
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Wipe off your slobber please!!!
You mean you don't want the lubrication? Well ok then.
wiener touches ceiling
Studio8 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 12:43 AM       
I'm horny.
Mocker
Spooky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 02:55 AM       
this is slowly becoming worse than the newgrounds forums.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 04:32 AM       
Why do you even know how bad the forums are there? You wanted to hear abunch of 10 year olds bitch about their movie getting deleted?
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 07:51 AM        Re: Pathetically the Same!!
Quote:
His avatar is a picture of HIMSELF!!!!! What part of that didn't you understand??
What? Kat got rid of Jesus?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 11:35 AM       
Look at me.

Who am I?

You suck

I hate you all

FUCK YOU : : )))

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 03:27 PM       
Hawking is a sex machine!!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 09:04 PM       
I AIN'T A GREEN MAN

I DO LOVE MYSELF THOUGH THANKS

YOU ARE THE JESUS IN ME~ YOU ARE THE JESUS IN ME~

:/

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2003, 07:48 AM       
Lotida: Look, just because you got dizzy off of cow farts, while you were licking dried jizz off the cows' asses, is no reason to take it out on these pathetic fucktards. Its not their fault that half of them were fucked in the ass by their uncles and the other half are just fucking retards who have to still wear rubber pants in high school.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we don't discriminate, you're ALL fucktards to us!
Psychedelic
Old Dec 7th, 2003, 12:42 PM       
*sigh*

Max, you need to reach deeper in your insult bag. Accusing me of licking your mother's ass is just plain stupid. Get a new line dude!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2003, 06:03 PM       
Lotida:You licked my Mom's ass? What did it taste like? I always imagined it would be like a buttermilk biscut, but then again I'm not into the whole rimming thing like you are. Hey Fecal freak, why don't you reach into that foul bloody, cum stained, piece of cloth that you call your panties and shove a fucking roach motel up your ass, lord knows its a fucking health code violation, after being gang fucked by travelling midget circus clowns with herpes. Then after you're done with that, just get one of those Orkin pesticide tanks, turn it on full blast and just spays your fuckhole until the crabs turn fucking white from the poison and fall out. When you're knee deep in dead crabs then you'll know you got them all.

Oh and you're a fucktard too.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we clean dirty fuck sluts whether they need it or not!

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2003, 06:20 PM       
Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!! Pathetically the Same!!