Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:41 PM       
Agreed.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:26 PM       
I just can't get behind Nicholas Cage.
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just can't get behind Nicholas Cage.
But you can get behind Russell Brand?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
I'm trying to think of a movie with nicholas cage that i liked.
cant think of one.

speaking of which did anybody ever watch the new bad leiutenant that had him in it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:03 PM       
Valley Girl
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:11 PM       
I liked him in Lord of War, Windtalkers, and Gone in Sixty Seconds.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
The Coen bros' True Grit. Really enjoyed it. Except for the "older" Mattie at the end, who I didn't think was similar enough to "young" Mattie.
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
I liked Adaptation and Raising Arizona and I dont care what anyone thinks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
He's really really good in that movie where he parts an alcoholic who tries to od on alcohol and falls in love with a hooker in either l.a. or hollywood.

I liked ghostrider and the wicker man for being cheeseball fun though.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
oh yea, i liked adaptation kind of. Will have to check out raising arizona.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 01:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
He's really really good in that movie where he parts an alcoholic who tries to od on alcohol and falls in love with a hooker in either l.a. or hollywood.
leaving las vegas
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
and raising arizona is a damn good movie

cage can be a solid actor, he just has this habit of choosing to star in shit house movies

at the very least we dodged a bullet with him in burton's superman
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 06:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
But you can get behind Russell Brand?
I think Russell Brand is a bit misunderstood/underappreciated and I think much of that is his own fault.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 06:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
cant think of one.
What about Con Air or The Rock?

Granted those were good in spite of Cage, but still
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:51 AM       
I can agree with The Rock. Con Air on the other hand... only if you consider it a comedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I think Russell Brand is a bit misunderstood/underappreciated and I think much of that is his own fault.
When he first came over to America, he did a stand up bit on CC. It was fucking terrible. I mean terrible. Possibly the most pathetic and unfunny thing I have ever seen. I dont think the word misunderstood or underappreciated diverse that kind of association.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:03 AM       
I like cage because he does films he wants to do. Even if all of them aren't that great.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:25 AM       
Quote:
I can agree with The Rock. Con Air on the other hand... only if you consider it a comedy.
I kind of did
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:39 AM       
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004687
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 01:01 PM       
just saw this movie called monster camp its about larping its kinda sad but very entertaining at the same time
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
cant think of one.

speaking of which did anybody ever watch the new bad leiutenant that had him in it?
i watched that one is pretty good

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:50 PM       
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 06:12 PM       
there's this grown man like in his 40 who lives with his daughter, plays wow all day and when he isn't he is larping, the daughter complained that they didn't spent time together and his solution was to make her an account and play with her

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
Thats dumb. Larping is like playing dress up. Girls like dress up.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
Quote:
When he first came over to America, he did a stand up bit on CC. It was fucking terrible. I mean terrible. Possibly the most pathetic and unfunny thing I have ever seen. I dont think the word misunderstood or underappreciated diverse that kind of association.
I've got his New York comedy show on DVD. I agree that it wasn't his best stuff. I generally don't like his standup because it's so recycled (you know you're going to hear the "if I weren't famous, this haircut would just mean mental illness" line, and so on).

I believe he's genuinely intelligent. I believe he's genuinely clever. I believe he's having a hard time finding elements of his comedy style that are relevant here. I mean, a lot of people in the UK can't stand him. So I think his reaction is to sort of become a caricature of himself, which is often sad and unfunny.

Anyway, don't want to overanalyze the man. I find him funny and I likes what I likes.