Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
X-men: First Class. It was comically inaccurate but I wasn't disappointed.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:11 AM       
As in it wasn't accurate per the comics or it was so inaccurate to something else it was comical?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:55 PM       
I still need to see the movie I just read through this green lantern review.

http://www.time.com/time/arts/articl...8072-2,00.html

Its an in depth review of the green lantern movie from an idiot. Just reading through it almost sent me into a rage. Then a lot of other people already commented on it so it made me feel better.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:12 PM       

Green is evil! Yellow is the color of the sun!

There's... there's just so much wrong with that review.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:56 PM       
I wanted to say something about soilent green vs yellow scare and how the green lantern movie is good juxtoposition against these typecast colors.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
As in it wasn't accurate per the comics or it was so inaccurate to something else it was comical?
Wasn't accurate per comics
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
Why, what did the comedians say was inaccurate?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 07:22 AM       
Quote:

Its an in depth review of the green lantern movie from an idiot. Just reading through it almost sent me into a rage. Then a lot of other people already commented on it so it made me feel better.
You know, for a liberal "cultured" know-it-all, the reviewer certainly didn't seem to know that Green Lantern existed before pretty much everything he bitched that it ripped off

EDIT: Also I had to pile on in the comment section too
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 09:40 AM       
The Elephant Man

I've always been meaning to see this movie and now I finally did. I feel very sad.

A masterpiece.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:55 PM       
Quote:

I think the critic disabled comments on his article cause he was getting verbally ass raped
Cranberry Everything
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:07 PM       
Brainiac. It's an old Mexican horror movie from the 60's that I'd somehow never heard of.
It's pure b-movie cheese gold!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:34 AM       
ive seen that its preety good. i think i had his lit up eyes for an avatar for a smidgeon or at least thought about it ;/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:35 AM       
i like when they're anncounging his crimes at the beginning and they're all, "FUCK EVERYBODIES WIVES" or something and he just laughs.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:53 AM       
i watched robocop and i still cry when the cops shoot him

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:11 AM       
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:44 AM       
x-men first class

pretty solid except for the broads playing emma frost and mystique
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 05:44 PM       
Maniac cop 3. Hot damn this movie is ridiculous. Over the top action with a renegade zombie cop.

he's also apparently "the black rambo of terror"
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:03 PM       
Green Lantern reminded me of Dune. Not storywise or anything, but in both cases they tried to adapt a sci-fi epic and it just doesn't work as one movie.
Cranberry Everything
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:15 PM       
It's because Ryan Reynolds is just too deeply Canadian isn't it?
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
Just got back from Green Lantern. I only saw it because Ryan Reynolds is one of three actors I'd totally go gay for (the other two are Pierce Brosnan and Joseph Gordon-Lovett).

It wasn't the worst movie I ever saw. It's better than Daredevil, for certain. But then again, I think Thor looks shitty and don't even want to see it. I just wish Green Lantern had more action; it definitely reminded me of Iron Man where the whole damn thing was exposition until the end when the movie suddenly comes to a halt. I was so pumped for the fight and it was over before it even got heated up (and the award for subtle spoiler goes to...)

Also, the pacing was fucking weird. They'd dwell on some things forever but then WOOOP HAL'S FLYING. The scene where the ring calls him is literally:

"Well I was at my 11 year old nephew's birthday for 5 whole minutes. I'll just walk to my car and OH FUCK WHAT WHERE AM I GOING FUCK SHIT PISS".

Followed by more of Hal brooding infront of his babe. Then he gets into a fight in a parking lot and OH HEY I ACCIDENTALLY A GIANT FIST.

I'm just fucking sick of superhero movies. Can we go back to coming up with new ideas so we can stop milking old franchises?

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
What? you lost me at Joseph Gordon-Lovett.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
I would gay the hell outa ryan reynolds.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
What? you lost me at Joseph Gordon-Lovett.
Woops. Levitt. Dunno how I goofed that.

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
the power rangers movie

i don't know why, there probably was something better on