Age- 27
job- a bank
where are you at?- somewheres
how did you find out about this site?- bored at work
what's your favorite thing about the site?- Not sure yet
why did you start posting- cause gamefaqs.com's forums are terrible
Level of Educ.- some college
hobbies- drawing, gaming, movies, tv
fav. music/band- I don't have one. I like the new Dre single though. "I need a doctor."
fav. book- GameInformer (lol)
fav. movie- maybe... um... "Repo! The Genetic Opera"
Fav. Video Game- Street Fighter / Megaman / And yes... I play wow.. >_>
fav. food- The good kind.
In high school you were voted most likely to...- be gay (turned out straight, go figure)
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I'm right behind you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
GO AWAY WOMTI
Forum Virgin
Izlude is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:43 PM       
Whats a womti?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:48 PM       
It was an inside joke.
Forum Virgin
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
I will attempt to sneak into the inside some day.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 08:22 PM       
I checked just in case

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 08:38 PM       
I was about to.
Forum Virgin
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
I'm still confused, but um... I'll try not to do whatever "Womti" did or does to garner the distrust, lol.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 09:16 AM       
What bank?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 09:44 AM       
Washington Mutual
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:28 AM       
I didn't think WaMu was still around.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:32 AM       
No, it's WomTi that isn't around anymore.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Could you imagine if they had a homeless bank.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 01:35 PM       
does the food bank count
Forum Virgin

Get On The Snake is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 06:23 PM       
Oh hai, randomly stumbled across this site and made an account, how are all of you?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
Here we go again, another live one.

What are you selling?
You may already be there.
Forum Virgin
AmUsEdByYou is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:49 AM        Hello!
OK I am new to this and lol I am already having problems this will be the third time I have had to type this message, I am a stay at home Mom, I work for ChaCha as a guide, My faveorite color is Blue in any shade. I love Nirvana! I am currently reading the Fever series and really diging it. I love ALL Super Heroes But SUPERMAN is the best! I can't beleive they cut the V series and No Ordinary Family on ABC! Well that was the jist of it thanks for taking the time to read PEACE

P.s I figured out the problem I needed compatibility mode
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:11 PM       
What fake disease do you have?
Forum Virgin
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:16 PM       
OHH well how fitting that my welcome wagon be the as* of the community! Awsome!

Is this the 12 year old who sits on here letting everyone know exactly how much cooler he is than everyone else?

(if not sorry for the confusion) though I am betting so!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:22 PM       
Yes indeed. You've got me pegged. You're a bright one. I'm guessing you're gonna claim a social disorder.

What's next in your arsenal of insults? I still live with my mom right! Ahahahahahaahahah
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
Biography:I believe Santa is REAL!
Interests
:Flying around, Saving the world one dumba** at a time!
Occupation
:Hello, SUPER HERO oh and that pesky thing called ChaCha!

YAY! WE HAVE ANOTHER RANDOM LOLZ BBQ ASSPIE!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
JUST JOKING WELCOME TO THE BOARDS
Forum Virgin
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Ok so who is forking over that money because I know I just won that bet!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
Hahaha you think you're right. Awesome.