Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 07:59 PM       
Willie makes awesome cookies.

I still owe him for the ones I received.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 09:22 PM       
My computer now has less than 20% life I"M SORRY GUYS BUT IM GOING TO BE LEAVING YOU FOR A WHILE :TEARS
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 09:24 PM       
GOOD BYE MY FRIENDS I WILL MISS YOU
BANNED

Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 09:25 PM       
MAYBE ILL BE BACK TOMORROW THOUGH CAUSE I MIGHT JUST FIX MY PHONELINE MYSELF
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 11:59 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:56 AM.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 12:20 AM       
Don't do anything. Just continue living your life never caring or minding these so called "taxes".
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 12:24 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:56 AM.
BANNED

Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 07:15 AM       
it probably doesn't matter so much unless you would owe the government money.

i think there's a way to file backtaxes though just talk to some tax dudes
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:12 AM       
You can file backtaxes and you're in the clear as long as you don't owe anything. I never got my taxes done from last year so I have to file this and last years again.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 11:13 AM       
I knew someone who didn't pay taxes for years at a stretch and collected the letters from the IRS and state in his trunk, where they molded.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 01:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
You can file backtaxes and you're in the clear as long as you don't owe anything. I never got my taxes done from last year so I have to file this and last years again.
If you don't owe the government any money you have up to 3 years to file back taxes and get a refund back.

I know this for a fact because 4 months ago I filed my 2006 taxes and received a cool $1300 back.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 01:26 PM       
I better get on that then.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:13 PM       
Miami Vice, fuck yeah
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:22 PM       
Helsinki Ice, fuck yeah
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:30 PM       
TURKU MOTHERFUCKER
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 06:35 PM       

Today I found out how heavy water is when you carry a load of laundry up six flights of stairs.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 09:13 PM       
I ordered an herbal smoking blend saturated with synthetic cannabinoids. They came in the mail today!

Smoked 6 bowls of it over the last hour, doesn't do shit. Fucking bananna-smoking erowid assholes.

The weird thing was that Vinny Todd Buttafuoco swears it works, and he doesn't fuck around. So, either I got ripped off or he's trollin'.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM       
what? salvia you rere
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:20 PM       
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU, BUT YOU COULD NOT BE FOUUUUUUUND
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
what? salvia you rere
It's not salvia; it's a bunch of herbs saturated with synthetic cannabinoids that are supposed to get you high like weed without containing any substances like THC that get you in trouble during drug tests.

I bought it because I was curious about weed, but can't be arsed to go and make nice with a guy who knows a guy. Anyway, I mad
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 11:02 PM       
what the hell do you mean "make nice with a guy who knows a guy", just go to a party for chrissakes

unless you have cocksucker friends who wont pass it along
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 11:07 PM       
whaddaya mean "make nice with a guy who knows a guy"? Just go to a damn party
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 11:10 PM       
GOD MY PHONE HATES INTERNET
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 12:03 AM       
The other truth is that I don't have any friends, except one who I don't talk to anymore and is friends with a bunch of fat mexican chicks who want to jump my bones

Basically, I'm not the first person who'd know where to find a party, and none of my friends really are either

I guess I could just buy seeds from a headshop and grow my own weed, but fuck that, too, I'd rather get more opiates.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 01:16 AM       
MEDICAL MARIJUANA LICENSE wtf